Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking at Lucy's picture I thought I would post a couple of photo's of dogs which I have sold and 'perhaps' should have held on to.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When she came back to me for her holiday, I was gutted that I had sold her LOL(I really do think she is stunning), BUT she has a fantastic home with Tamara.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Do you know what Denise I was going to mention Lolita! I remember seeing her before and being in awe of her. Even my Andrew thinks she is beatiful and he is a man of very few words LOL... she is just breathtaking...

Glad to know you still get to see her, although I don't know if I would be able to give her back! :D

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She has got such a lovely home though Lucy AND if people didn't sell their dogs to people then how would ANYONE get a puppy. Too many show breeders say that they won't sell with KC registrations but how would THEY have got started if everyone had this attitude.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Too true Denise, that is why I have let most of my first litters go, including Tara, I know how hard it is to get started out, so I will try and make it easier for others.

Plus I don't want to keep too many as I like to have the space and time for my other dogs, we can't keep them all unfotunately can we LOL...

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mind you I have kept a girl from a previous litter because she is SOOOOO sweet! I will try and find a photo of her and post that one (although I didn't part with her.)

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
wow she is gorgous. i can see why you would be kicking yourself for letting her go. i know how you feel. one of pups.... jazzelle is going to be amazing. she is a natural stacker she holds herself perfect. she has a great top line and is just all around perfect. i am so in love with her. i would have loved to have shown her. i think she has alot of potential. she is going to a very good friend of mine though so i get to watch her grow and she is thinking about showing her too. here is a couple of pics of her. they arent that great but....

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
awwwwwwww thanks. that is such an honor coming from you. you have such beautiful pups. i will be posting more pics of all the pups today. they all turned 5 weeks sunday.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you are such a sweetie! ha ha... I am just the same as the rest of us on here....chihuahua lovers!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, she has never been show trained either - just a natural. she was quite small which was why I did part with her.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
you are such a sweetie! ha ha... I am just the same as the rest of us on here....chihuahua lovers!

yes but you know just as well as i do how badly we get treated sometimes. and you really do have such beautiful chis i can only hope that i can continue to strive for what you have. you and morelia are what i am striving for. you both have the most beautiful chis.

·
Registered
347 Posts
My gawd Denise, she is sooo pretty! I'm in lohooooove. Can I ask who the proud parents are? (uhm, I mean the pedigree names ;))

1 - 20 of 31 Posts