Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot about Moscow, this is another little fella I sold to Sunderland, his owner nearly cries every time she talks about him. she has always had cats and didn't think that she could feel this way about a dog. She totally is besotted by him.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i couldn't belive it when she said "every time I look at him, I fill up" she said she has totally unconditional love for him - how lovely is that.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Ah, she is a cat person like myself. lol well I haven't gotten a chi yet but I hear alot of good things. He is handsome fella, I'm glad she loves hime so much.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Aww so lovely... that is heartwarming. As a breeder what more can you ask for? Chis do have a way of making you feel like that LOL I am not surprised though, what a lovely boy.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Another handsome boy :D It must be so satisfying to see your gorgeous chis go to such loving homes that someone wells up when they talk about their baby!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What I like the most is 99% of the people still keep in touch. One called into the pub the other week as they were just passing.....they lived 45 minutes away in the opposite direction!

S

·
0 Posts
He's a nice boy Denise .............I would have kept him for the show ring

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was going to keep him but when Chris came along so desperate for a dog to love I just had to let him go. He has the most fabulous home. It was sad to see him go but so enjoyable seeing how much he is loved. :)

I

·
0 Posts
oh another chi owner in sunderland!

looks like we might get that chi-meet up next summer after all lol

Adorable, all of them.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh another chi owner in sunderland!

looks like we might get that chi-meet up next summer after all lol

Adorable, all of them.
Ha ha...yes might have to try and sort one out for up here. I have sold 2 to durham, 2 to Shields, and 2 to ingleby barwick.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts