Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyway, my dog sissy does NOT like my brother. :(. My brother is hardly ever home so there's not a whole lot of bonding time to get use to him. So i was holding him and my brother said "lets see what she does when i hold her" so nervous that she'd bite him i gave her to him and omg.

i think she is part skunk!!
She got sooo nervous that she either farted really bad or sort of pooed but didn't. i dunno. It's like she emitted a smell like a skunk to tell him put me down.

Did this ever happen to you?
Now she smells like crap. :(.
Poor baby. :(.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I have no idea? I guess she could have passed gas out of begin afraid? Never had that happen from mine?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Sounds like she may have secreted a bit from her anal sacs/glands. It's a foul smell. :(
Usually it's secreted naturally when they go poop, but if a dog gets scared or is nervous they can release a bit.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Yeah, I'd say her anal glads let go. Dogs can do that when they get nervous. It's a pretty rank smell. :sleepy3:

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I had one dog that was so terrified at the vets, she'd let go of those anal glands. Wow what a way to clear a room!!! I'd guess that the dog was horrified at being 'handed off' to your brother, and let everyone know! Sue

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Ooh that sounds just like anal glands... it's a smell you never forget. o_O

I dunno how many days I'd come home from the clinic reeking like it.. ohh the memories..

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi i think shes says dont give her to the brother i learned something new today with the anal gland imfo thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts