Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so we didn't exactly have a party, but my friend Morgan and I were long overdue for our doggie play date. Especially being that we live in the same town 5 minutes apart. So we got all of the doggies together for some playtime/ girls time 馃槉. Here's a few pics of my crew and our guests!

Are they here yet mom? ImageUploadedByPG Free1401753252.073889.jpg

Morgan's angel Evie modeling Ava's clothes馃槉 ImageUploadedByPG Free1401753312.990609.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1401753388.151037.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1401753428.516535.jpg

Evie's brother Armani catching a breeze ImageUploadedByPG Free1401753489.822050.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Attachments

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5
Thankyou Deb! Managing 6 chi's is a lot of work lol. Plus 3 yr old Hailey. But I feel so lucky and wonderful to have such an amazing friend like Morgan. We always have a blast when we get together 馃槉

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
So cute! I love the group shot, looks like the dogs had fun! Morgan's daughter is beautiful!
Evie looks so pretty modeling all of Ava's clothes!

Thankyou! I'll let Hailey know you said that. She is an adorable little girl, and so tiny. And miss Evie is beautiful, she is a blue fawn and has really pretty grayish blue eyes that we are hoping will stay that color. She just made 5 months and is 3.2 lbs but she looks so much smaller lol. We have a lot of fun when we get together. We were gonna go downtown Naperville but we thought we'd get rained out.

Premium Member
Thankyou! I'll let Hailey know you said that. She is an adorable little girl, and so tiny. And miss Evie is beautiful, she is a blue fawn and has really pretty grayish blue eyes that we are hoping will stay that color. She just made 5 months and is 3.2 lbs but she looks so much smaller lol. We have a lot of fun when we get together. We were gonna go downtown Naperville but we thought we'd get rained out.

Oh how I miss downtown Naperville. We were there the day Mimi got spayed, we took Leo with us for some shopping and lunch. The Lululemon store was so dog friendly!
Having doggie friends is such a bonus! Makes things so much better.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
Sure does! Has Bry been down there with you yet? There is no shortage of dog lovers down there. I bet they were loving Leo! Make sure you guys come out for the rib fest. It's a blast! And Two Boston's does dog walks on Friday's if you ever find yourself off 馃槉

Premium Member
Sure does! Has Bry been down there with you yet? There is no shortage of dog lovers down there. I bet they were loving Leo! Make sure you guys come out for the rib fest. It's a blast! And Two Boston's does dog walks on Friday's if you ever find yourself off 馃槉

Yes he has! I usually go with him, my sister, or Leslie (and Alice). They did love Leo! Except when I went into the fitting room he started bawling so they let him come in with me!! We r gonna have to check rib fest out! There is an amazing luxury second hand shop there too with great finds, Campbell Hill Upscale Resale.

Registered
i could only see one pics . it's a very cute pic !!! the one of the cute little shorthaired chi wearing the Brunch in NY tee and the pretty pink collar . is she your dog or your friends dog. she's so cute :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
Never heard of that resale place. I'll have to check it out. Poor Leo! Good thing they let him in with you. They love dogs downtown Naperville. A lot of people bring there's 馃槉

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
i could only see one pics . it's a very cute pic !!! the one of the cute little shorthaired chi wearing the Brunch in NY tee and the pretty pink collar . is she your dog or your friends dog. she's so cute :)

Thanks Elaina! Yes that is Morgans little girl Evie. She is 5 months and such a doll. Wish you could see the other pics 馃槬

Registered
Ahhhhhhhhhhh they are just so freakin CUTE ! I totally fell in love with Evie <3 And Ava of course <3 come on over girls muhaha, XOOXOOO Baby.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts