Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya here is patchy she wanted to have a go at modeling with the flowers rio was not even going to attempt to let me take her photo amongst flowers lol-

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks jayne she loves having her photo taken and she has just got back from the vets so i thought she wouldnt be to happy nothing stops her lol

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
She is quite lovely...your flowers are so nice...it's interesting to see fushia (sp ) planted in the ground...it's only a pot flower here LOL

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have 5 but they are all only small 3 are chihuahuas and the other is a jack russel and a pug there is only room for one more now lol

·
Registered
275 Posts
wow busy house!!! id really like another chi for lillo, unfortunatly the litter we were waiting for from his breeder were born a week prematurely and all died :( hopefully he'll have more soon though. it must be so hard to breed for those reasons i think that would break my heart. all your babies are absolutely lovely! give them a big kiss/lick from us xx

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
will do that must have been heart breaking i have got my eye on getting another but will have to save my b/friend is talking about getting me one for my birthday but thats way to much for a birthday present lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts