Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dressed and ready for our picnic tonight! Patriotic outfits courtesy of Auntie Elaine!

Random post- Hubby and I rented paddle boards today and spent some time on the lake. I'm gearing up for a paddle board yoga class later this July!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the dresses! and WOW what a picture of a perfect handstand on the paddle board! Glad the lake was calm!

Oh yes....We were paddle boarding in the ocean a couple weeks back.....simply standing upright was harder than what is pictured in this post.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
The pup are totally adorably patriotic, but Lord have mercy, Lynda!! How many green smoothies do I have to drink to do that?! LOL Just tell me I'm all in!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
The kids are perfect for the 4th, love the collar on Sapphire!
Lynda, you are amazing on that board. I really want to start boarding, I've heard the yoga on them is great. I've only tried it once and found it much more challenging than I thought it would be.
It was in a choppy ocean though, next time it will be calm. Would love see more pics!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Lynda, I hope you enjoyed your picnic yesterday :). the pups look so cute in there patriotic ruff ruff couture !!! and that handstand of course is amazing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts