Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've created a monster!!

So for a good while the OH and I watched an episode of Greys Anatomy before bed and apparently somewhere along the line Godric learned that as soon as the closing song started, I was going to mix up his dinner very shortly.

We had a bit of a Greys-Anatomy-Marathon tonight and watched 3 episodes, and he woke up out of a dead sleep each time the closing rolled and ran to the kitchen like I was going to mix his meal.

What a nut!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
LOL that is to funny, silly little guy

·
Registered
602 Posts
AWWWWWWWWW

This is just too cute!!

Fiddle does a similar thing in the car. She links the sound of my seat belt unclicking to her getting out of the car and jumps around on my lap.

I needed to reach in the backseat to get my licence for the police the other day and she nearly jumped into his arms!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Aren't they amazing? If hubby comes home in the middle of the afternoon (to work from home, or go for a bike ride, or anything) Kali insists that it's five o'clock and therefore dinner time! Punch line is, he doesn't feed her - I do!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, he's trained. I just tried it again, I got home around the time Grey was ending on TV so I flipped it on and after about 15 minutes it ended and he bolted to the kitchen for his food even though it's nowhere near time for dinner.

He's a spoiled brat if I do say so myself.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
With mine, it's hearing AOL say goodbye when it closes They think it's time for going to my room for bed. It can be the middle of the afternoon, but if I have to close AOL for any reason, all their ears perk up and they start dancing toward the dog gate.

·
Registered
150 Posts
With mine, i raid on the game world of warcraft, so when i take off myheadset they know that its time to go out and to bed. what sucks is i also talk to my husband on skype and watch tv on my computer, so now any time i take off my headset they think they get to go outside and lounge on the bed! LOL

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We've nicknamed him Rooster, he'll let you know when it's time to getup, or feed him.

A very vocal one!

We just finished Greys Anatomy so we'll see how long it takes him to pickup on the next themesong whatever we decide to watch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts