Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, penny is 10 months now. She is potty trained and is crate trained. She is afraid of me (i dnt kno y) she lays down when i go to pet her head but when its other people she goes crazy and runs and jump. My prob is that once in a while she has a tendency to poo on my bed! She sleeps with me on my bed with tiny. Sometimes i'll find her laying near her own poo on my bed. She also sometimes leave poo on my pillow. Is she doing it cuz she doesnt like me or is it a way of showing dominance? She knos where the front door is and she knos that she is supposed to poo and pee outside.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Don't know why. Are you punishing her for doing this? If so STOP. Other than that, I'd not let her sleep on my bed! Do you do all the feeding, and playing with her? Good luck with her.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dnt punish her, i just point to the poo and say no, then i take her outside. Latley i havent been letting her sleep on my bed, she sleeps just fine in her crate at night. And yes i am the primary care taker, i feed her, give her and tiny potty breaks and i train and play with them both. She is quite a strange chi, i cant figure her out lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts