Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
CUTE pups! :p

...nice to have a guy on this forum! Where have you been hiding all this time? hahaha :lol:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A few more...lol... (I have more on Instagram @ebatt732)

Paco watching the Olympics and then taking a nap:

Baby keeping guard and being cute:

...and Joey at the beach and on a walk:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Awesome pics, love Paco napping, he looks so smoochable! And Joey on the walk is a great shot too, very unique looking boy.

Is Baby a female or male?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome pics, love Paco napping, he looks so smoochable! And Joey on the walk is a great shot too, very unique looking boy.

Is Baby a female or male?
Thank you! Yes, Joey is a character, lol. Baby is actually a nickname for Bartholomew. His previous owner (from whom I adopted him at about 3 months) used to call him that and it just stuck. He's also the youngest, so it seemed appropriate. :)

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Great pictures - I remember when you got them, I think you like me got them all in the one year, twas pretty hectic! They are a handsome crew :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Joey's dad! Welcome back! We missed you and the kids. They are all looking gorgeous. I love how Joey turned out, his coat is beautiful, I love the brindles.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Thank you! Yes, Joey is a character, lol. Baby is actually a nickname for Bartholomew. His previous owner (from whom I adopted him at about 3 months) used to call him that and it just stuck. He's also the youngest, so it seemed appropriate. :)

Aww I like Baby, it definitely suits him. Wow three boys in the house! That
must be fun! ;) Haha, I have two males, and they always keep me on my toes.
The girls are a piece of cake though.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great pictures - I remember when you got them, I think you like me got them all in the one year, twas pretty hectic! They are a handsome crew :)
Yes!! They were all within two months of each other... It was hectic, but at the same time, it was nice to get all that training out of the way! :)

I still have been trying to reinforce things like making them sit before we go out for walks, etc. They are also doing great with LEAVE IT and DROP IT. The one issue we still have is Baby barking at strangers when we first head out for walks. After a while he calms down, but in the meantime the others take cues from him and feel the need to chime in, lol. I just think of them as my personal guard dogs--haha. I need them to learn that when I say SHHHH or QUIET that means it's okay to stop barking, so I'm going to try to continue to use positive reinforcement for that. Other than that, they have made my life so fulfilled and they are my pride and joy. :)

Thank you for your kind words!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aww I like Baby, it definitely suits him. Wow three boys in the house! That
must be fun! ;) Haha, I have two males, and they always keep me on my toes.
The girls are a piece of cake though.
Yes, it was interesting to watch them sort out their little pack order. Joey was alpha to Paco... but when Baby came along, he decided that he was going to be Alpha. Every so often he and Joey butt heads, but it's very rare. They wrestle and play fight all the time. I would say that Joey and Baby have had maybe three fights that ended very quickly on their own in the whole time that I've had them, so overall they work very well together and I always find them cuddled up in the same small corner of the couch, lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts