Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it has been a bank holiday today we thought we'd drive to the nearest seaside - Skegness Yuk!!! which took us 2hours.
but we thought it would be nice for peanut to go on a beach as he has never been on one before.
He absolutly loved the sand too!:D but after a while of walking around he decided to refuse to walk lieing flat on the ground with everyone watching :roll: :oops:

these last two are in the car on the way back, he was very sleepy!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
He's a cutie! Did he get int he water? I can't wait to take mine to the beach.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Those are great pics.....looked tied out in the last pics though. Triny and Smiffy love to walk on the sand, now the weather is getting better we will have to take a trip to the sea.....mind you it is only 5 mins in the car.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
5mins away thats lucky - i thought we'd never get there and then we got lost on the way home.:rolleyes:

i dont like that the sea water there looks brown:shock: he did drink a bit and had a touch or diherrea in front of people so i had to pick it up yuk!!! lol:angry2:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Havent been to Skegness for 39 years it had a huge beach.From sometime this month we are not allowed to take dogs on most beaches now

·
Registered
506 Posts
those pics are so sweet! Peanut looks very happy!
My chi's have never seen the beach! we are hoping to go tothe beach maybe in august for the weekend! and will be taking them with us! (although my boyfriend does not know this yet!!!)
I think vixie wont like the sand but beni will go crazy!
do you think brighton beach has a no dog zone all summer? or do they have special dog areas? (nearest beach to london i think? or is it southend!?? tell im not from london!!!)
Doggles are definately a must now its getting really sunny! although i think my other half may have something to say about that! Maybe a sun visor instead!!! lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts