Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is peanut in his new gap tee...
the first 3pics are from the other day when peanut wasn't feeling great thats why hes asleep in all of them :(

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

the next two pics are from today, he wasnt really in the mood for posing. notice his eyes are really runny. we wipe them all the time with proper wipes but nothing is working!

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
aww he looks so handsome in his polo shirt! lucky fo rme rocky is black so i dont have to worry about tear stains, but i bet someone could reccomend a brand that works good! either way hes still a cutie! :wave:

·
Registered
119 Posts
omg how cute is Peanut though!!!

Did you buy that from the childrens dept.? i was gonna do that for happi but couldnt find anything that would fit him. i wanted the onesies, but they snapped under, where the baby's bottom goes.. and that would be a little rediculas haha.. so i looked for onesies with out the snaps... what size do u buy??? that will give me a better idea on what size to go for.. i would think 3 months.. right??

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Dogs have to wear dog clothes, not teddy bear clothes or people clothes. People and teddy bear clothes have the arms out to the side. Dogs legs go down.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its a proper dog polo shirt from gap, like blue velvet elvis says the arm holes are at the front.
i got him an xs as they only had one :( i was going to take it back if it didnt fit but its just right. if he fills out anymore he'll need a size up though :D

·
Registered
348 Posts
What a beautiful boy :) :)

Gap sell doggy clothes? In their stores? Oh dear, my poor credit card. :p

(Accessorize by Monsoon do some nice doggy bits as well I noticed - 'noticed' as in 'had to buy some' :lol: - yesterday)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
He's so adorable!! I almost bought that same polo for Carl last time I was there. In fact I think I might go back and get it one of these days...

That second pic of Peanut when he didn't feel good is just the sweetest picture ever. He looks like such a sweet baby. :love5:

·
Registered
348 Posts
holly&peanut said:
hes got a bandanna collar from there but we had to make it smaller by putting extra holes in.
http://store.monsoon.co.uk/catalog/Welcome?catid=3
Is it the blue Hawaiian-style one?
I got one for my mum and dad's chi puppy, just for wearing around the house, so I bought him the cat version of the collar, which is smaller :lol:

ETA: Are dog accessories in Gap near the baby clothes? I couldn't see them in Oxford's store.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah thats the one! i didnt want the cat one because the bandanna bit is smaller lol :lol:

it makes me laugh that the cat one is smaller because both our cats are tons bigger than peanut :D

·
Registered
348 Posts
holly&peanut said:
it makes me laugh that the cat one is smaller because both our cats are tons bigger than peanut :D
Hehe!
Yep, it's the same with my cat, who lives with my parents and their chi!

The best 'size relative' photo I can find of them together is this one... As you can see, they are very good friends... :lol:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I went to Gap in Birmingham, and got laughed out the shop for asking if they had the dog clothes in store!!! where can i get them from???

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i got mine from nottingham, there was only 1of 4different tops. the sales assisstant told me they only get a handful of stuff in occasionally.

i only went in to look on the off chance and was quite surprised when they had them, i thought it would only be places like london that stocked them.

im surprised birmingham havent got them and nottingham have :shock:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts