Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some more recent pics of peanut.
this first pic is one of when i first got him, the day i picked him up :D i just thought i'd post it so you can all see how much hes grown.

the rest of these pics were taken the other day - i bought my boyf a camera phone for his birthday and hes obsessed with taking pics of peanut. lol :lol:
peanut and my boyf

me and pea wee in bed

peanut doing his "i'm so innocent face"

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
He's very cute.

Did you take him to the vet and find out why he's not feeling well?

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we didnt go in the end because he had diherrea (spll) for one day then hes normal since.

it might sound silly but i think i know what was wrong with him, firstly on saturday he was left home alone twice once at night time for a while because we'd gone out for my boyfs birthday.
then we left him at my boyf dads house one afternoon on monday, thats when he got sick.
i think it was a mixture of stress - hes hardly ever left and he always seems so stressed when we come home. :( then to top it off he started teething so he prob wasnt feeling great. and the last time he'd been at my boyf dads he had diherrea come to think of it, god knows what he feeds him when were not there!!

i think the past few days were so hectic for him he just felt stressed and to top it off had tooth ache! i was ready to phone the vet but my boyf took him outside for the toilet and everything has been normal since. we did give him plain food for a little bit too just to not upset his tummy.

but hes perfectly ok now, hes eating and his poop is completly normal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts