Pebbles in the bath, splashing around instead of letting me wash her

Cuddles after her bath

Pebbles wet and fluffy :)

Do you think shes changed much?? She still looks the same to me :D

·
Registered
877 Posts
She's very beautiful!:)
I love her colour and her face is sooo sweet!
Is she a shortcoat chi? I can't really tell because her tail is a little fluffy.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwww........Pebbles has grown. Her face is more "teenager" than puppy and her fur has grown thicker with richer, darker colors. She is a beautiful and adorable chi. I love her cute face!

How old is she and how much does she weigh now? She looks like a cross between a long-hair chi and a smooth coat chi.

·
Banned
705 Posts
I think your Pebbles is about the same age as my Pebbles (I seem to remember us getting them around the same time)! About six months, yeah??? Well, by the photos, it looks as if Pebbles has stayed quite small. My Pebbles is 4.5lb now!!! What sort of weight is your Pebbles? Your Pebbles is a little beauty - a beautiful colour and a pretty little face. She's just gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aww thanks guys! :D

Shes 7 months now and weighs just over 3lbs. So shes still pretty small.

Shes a mixed coat - her mum was long and her dad was a short. She is mainly short but has a fluffy tail and fluff around her head and ears which i think just makes her look cuter!

·
Registered
421 Posts

Oh my gosh, Pebbles is adorable! She's grown, well not that much, but she's definitely matured! lol I love the third and the seventh pictures most, she looks like a fun little girl to have around!

x

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
awwwww There she is and looking every so grown-up and pretty. I love her colour and her nose is so sweet. We have a member on here who's dog is a long coat version of Pebbles called Roxy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts