Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Haven't been around for a while, been busy with family stuff, long story....

But I had to let you all know how excited I am that Pebbles will be coming home tonight, a week early! :D

I rang her breeder last night to see how she was going & organise to pick her up & she told me we could take her now if we like because her Mum has lost all interest in the pups over the last couple of weeks & the vet came & checked them out yesterday & said they were very healthy and would be fine to go home! They are 8 weeks old & eating & drinking fine & have coped well with their first round of vaccinations! The kids don't know yet, we are just going to put them in the car & tell them we are going out to visit a friend ;)

I am soooo excited, but nervous at the same time. Bella was tiny when we got her because I think she was a LOT younger then we were told. That was ok because my son wasn't mobile. Now that he is I know my heart will be in my mouth when he is around our new tiny girl. Hopefully he will treat her the same way he treated Yogi when he came home, he just ignored him until he was big enough to want to get his attention & play. lol.

I promise to post pics & her official weight tomorrow.

In the meantime I will be counting the hours, minutes, seconds until 6:30 tonight :p

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And She's Home! :) :) :)

Weighing in at a whopping 800 gms or 1lb 12oz!

She has eaten the tiniest bit of dinner and licked the girls all over lol :p

Yogi is not too fazed by her but Tinkerbell is not terribly impressed at the moment. Hopefully she will get over it quickly.

I will post a picture in the pics section shortly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts