Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one no where to buy pee pads at a good price in the UK or who will ship to the UK I pay £10.99 for a pack of 30 and with one in every room they dont last long.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I get mine from Pets at Home too.
I try to save some money by getting the pack of 56 for about £20.
I think there is a much cheaper brand at Pets at Home too, it's a huge pack for about £30. but you get lots!!!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
I use incontinence bed pads for my chis when we are on hoildays from a local chemist they are about 30p each, the rest of the time at home i use big bath towels folded in half and put on a tiled floor in the doggy area, they go on that if bad weather or in the garden, i pick up any poo as soon as they do it and the towel can be washed in the washing machine and dried in the tumbler, the girls have about 9 bath towels just for this reason, saves money a bit like using old fashioned nappies not disposable ones :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
The lady next door does the same as sully's mom, except in our apartments the tiled areas are few. So she puts plastic underneath the towel (possibly a tarp or garden plastic, or possibly plastic wrap, I haven't seen it). The lady has a chi, a rottweiler, and two other dogs and they all go on the towels (sounds stinky to me!)

In the US, I get mine from Petsmart. I'm PO'ed though, because I used to always get this one brancd in a pack of 56 for about $17.99. Then I switched to a box of 100 for $19.99, for a slightly less quality paper, but still a good one.

THe last time I went into the store, though, the respective packages rang up as $24.99 and $31.99! I freaked and the manager said, "well, that's what it says on the shelf." Well, you tell me why you've suddenly raised your prices that much! I bought the first for 6 months, and the 2nd for another 6 months--it wasn't like they were on sale.

Because of this sort of thing, coming up with an alternative to the paper seems like a good idea.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
absolethe said:
The lady next door does the same as sully's mom, except in our apartments the tiled areas are few. So she puts plastic underneath the towel (possibly a tarp or garden plastic, or possibly plastic wrap, I haven't seen it). The lady has a chi, a rottweiler, and two other dogs and they all go on the towels (sounds stinky to me!)
...................Well between a rottweiler, two other dogs and a chi and my two little 3 and 1/2lbs and one bigger chi and the wee they do is a huge difference.I am very house proud and i can assure you its not stinky in my house!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.