Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHere do most people put the pee pads in the house once they are older???
Is it best off in a quiet corner? the bathroom floor????
just trying to figure out where I don;t have to have company see it when they enter

·
Registered
787 Posts
I have a spare bedroom with hardwood floors that has become 'the dog room'. The crates are in there, the closet has all the dog clothes, treats, leashes, extra pee pads, medicines, etc, and the pee pads are set up off to the side in that room.

I would pick a room/area that's out of the way, but is always very easy for your dog to get to, and put your peepads there. Also, pick a space with easy-to-wash floors.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I'm in a difficult situation being in a one bedroom apt. So the pee pads go behind a bookcase in the living room. Not ideal, but it's best here. I also have 100% carpet so I bought a plastic shower curtain liner and cut it to go underneath the pads to protect the carpet just in case. It's worked well so far.

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
someone told me those cheap Christmas tree shop vinyl table cloths work well too....so got a few of those on hand

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I have the pee pads in several rooms. One in the dining area at the end of the table. (people only sit at the front end) one in the dining room beside/behind couch, and the other in my room (not used much). I have the washable pads down in their crates.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts