Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He has to stay on the babyfood until he grows up a bit. The vet said dog food is far to rich for his tummy at the moment and thats what was making him sick.

Hes totally fine in himself. Hyper and playful as usual. His pee colour is clear not really yellow or anything

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
it could be all the extra water but it could also be a urinary tract infection. espicially if he is going more frequently, but there is only little bits of urine at a time, stronger odor, darker in color ect. if you are really concerned take a urine sample to the vets and have them test it.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hes 3 and a half months old now. It was james wellbeloved. My vet said pedigree is really not good for him either. He said that the babyfood is much easier on his belly for just now. When hes older he can have the james wellbeloved again with a small amount of mashed potato

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Bless him your little guy :) I bet he loves the baby food :) I know my lad would ;) Did the vet say to give him any vitamins etc added to the baby food ??

( I'm not saying anything is wrong with baby food just interested is all :) )

Sara :wave:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.