Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, sorry no actual pictures from me in this thread, but was hoping if you could all post pictures of the pens/areas/rooms you have for your chi's when you're not home/not watching them etc. Right now Hibou lives between my home & my partner's so she has 2 different set ups but we'll be moving into a new home together in March (+adding another Chi) and I'm just looking for ideas of what other people have for their pups!

Thanks in advance!!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ooh I like that little outdoor yard! Fun idea! Thankfully we'll have a fenced in yard at our new place so ti will make outside time much easier. Hibou is pad trained for when we don't get her outside in time (I live on the 5th floor). She comes to work with me every day but once we move she'll be staying home so just want to figure out the best possible set up for her!

thanks for the pics!!!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
When we are home, they are with us in the house.

When we had one dog and then two puppies, we had this:

The floor is rubber/foam puzzle like tiles.

Then we got one of these when we got Eden. The girl has springs for legs and with all the gate jumper and escape artists on this board I got really nervous. This one is almost 4' tall:

Then even though it was the same size as the white pen, I felt it should be bigger with 3. So, I bought another. Hubby added like 4 of the 8 pieces. I want it bigger. After his race care is finished, our basement will be nearly cleared. I plan on adding the extra panels and making it L shaped with water and potty pad (we use hospital bed pads. The one pictured is 29"x35" so nice and big) on the one end and beds and toys on the other:

Our basement is unfinished but nicely climate controlled and they are in the safest place in the house should there be a tornado when we are not home (we are in the Midwest so it is common). They have a nice big screen TV. They watch Qubo when we are gone. It's educational children's programming after all!! haha!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Wow Karen, that's awesome, I love it! So big and roomy! Looks cozy too, can I come live in it?! :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts