Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Is her private hair suppose to be this LONG?

on our way home after picking her up.

·
Registered
688 Posts
she is sooo beautiful!! congrats on ur new baby!:) ty 4 sharing her pics with us, love em.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
She is really cute! Be careful letting her run off leash near a road might not be
the safest idea, they are so inquisitive and quick at that age. And don't worry
about her hair, it is totally normal in long coated Chihuahuas. Enjoy her, she's
truly precious. :)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Hi there, she's lovely.

Did you get a good brand of worming solution syrup for her? I've been giving it to my babies every 2 weeks and they're stacking on the weight. Your baby looks a little thin in the hindquarters, especially so in the last photo, to my eye.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Aww she is completely precious! Looks like shes settling in
nicely already.
You can trim that fur up a bit, it's longer to help guide the stream of pee away from her body, but you can trim it a bit shorter and it will still serve the same purpose.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi there, she's lovely.

Did you get a good brand of worming solution syrup for her? I've been giving it to my babies every 2 weeks and they're stacking on the weight. Your baby looks a little thin in the hindquarters, especially so in the last photo, to my eye.
She's been wormed already By the breeder. She seems fine, i dont really feel her spine or ribs.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I was actually gonna say the same thing about her looking a little thin. Her back legs look really long but it might just be how she is naturally and nothing to do with her weight. Most of the pups I see just look stockier.

Either way she's adorable, I love the long coat!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
She is so pretty! I have never had a long coat pup but From what I understand they look a little scruffy as teenagers until they get their adult coat.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Awww, what a little sweetheart! I had a dog named Penny once, but she was a lot bigger than that! lol

Congrats! Enjoy your new baby!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts