Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my friend on facebook posts something basically saying that there are four yappy dogs that live across the street from her. AND, if that's not bad enough six more moved in behind her.

HER friend suggests that she soak meat in anti-freeze and through it over the fence so the dogs die a slow death.

WTF? I'm glad to see that my friend was all What kind of person do you think I am? But really, why would you suggest that? Gross.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
People are sick. They think it doesn't matter.

Of course yappy dogs are annoying. But don't take it into your own hands and kill them...wtf?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Ugh. That makes me ill because the sad thing is many people WOULD do that.

What kind of life are we living when we hold animals in higher regard than our peers....a safe one I say.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
OMG that is sick, antifreeze poisoning is absolutely one of the WORST possible deaths an animal can have, it shuts down their kidneys, and it's VERY hard to save them from it. SICK & WRONG that someone would suggest it.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Because they have mental issues and no heart is all I can think of? I hope they were just kidding.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I have also put up with this kind of behavour recently on FB
One of my friends got a puppy and wrote
"I'm sick of pee and poop all over my house how do I stop this I
cant handle it any more"
I spent a good 10 mins explaining crate training and by the time
I had posted it, she had 5 comments from others saying
that she should
do all this horrible stuff :( to horrible to post here
I was so angry, I pm'ed her saying that I cant believe you
allow your "friends" to post that garbage, her response
"oh they are just kidding"
I just couldnt believe it! When I seen her 2 days ago
I said hows the crate training going?
"oh I havent got one yet!"
*head desk* she isnt even worth it!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Omg I would be so upset if somebody wrote that on my page!!! I'd delete their heartless butts!!! People are so sick seriously. I don't even think that's funny to joke about either! When Joey (My fiance) was a little kid his black lab Cubby got killed by a neighbor that didn't like him just because he was a dog.... :( People are so heartless it just kills me!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Omg I would be so upset if somebody wrote that on my page!!! I'd delete their heartless butts!!! People are so sick seriously. I don't even think that's funny to joke about either! When Joey (My fiance) was a little kid his black lab Cubby got killed by a neighbor that didn't like him just because he was a dog.... :( People are so heartless it just kills me!

no way!! what happened to the neighbour for doing this?
so heartless to harmless pets x

·
Registered
107 Posts
:foxes15:Some people have no idea how to handle themselves much less a animal. They do not realize that to loving fur parents these are their kids. I know mine are spoilt rotten :rolleyes: If anything were to happen to either of them Both Sluggo's Dad and I would go nuts. I have seen the effects of anti freeze it is not a nice way to go at all.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Absolutely awful,I hope she deleted the so called friend from her facebook!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
no way!! what happened to the neighbour for doing this?
so heartless to harmless pets x
I think the guy told the police it was an accident. He shot the poor Cubby...how could that be an accident....He hated that dog and even the cats in the area I don't even want to know what else he did to other animals that crossed his path. That's just one idiot there are far too many more out there. I don't get it :(

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh yeah people disgust me too and amaze me aswell!
I know what i would love to do to these people that think being cruel to animals is a fun passtime!
To even suggest that kind of thing, that ratbag is seriously disturbed and shouldnt be allowed to wander the streets!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
If anyone wrote that on my page they would get an ear full of nasty words and also blocked and deleted from my page joke or no joke that is a sick joke!

Somebody once sent me a video of 2 pitbulls tearing apart a smaller dog I watched for 10 seconds then couldn't believe it! I am still sick thinking about it anyways that person no longer is part of my social network and the friendship ended right there!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
how harsh can people be. I feel sorry for little dogs or any animals that end up with owners liek these people. x

·
Registered
14 Posts
Reminds me of something similar that happened to me:

I had just got a new car, and I went to my previous place of employment (chain drug store) to show off. I have cats, so, there were cat prints on the car. I mentioned to an Asst. Manager (whom I never particularly cared for) that the only way to win that battle was to wash the car every day, so I'd just live with the prints.

She said, "You could soak some biscuits in antifreeze. That would take care of it."

I was astounded! I said, "But they're MY cats!" (not that it mattered to me if they weren't mine, just the first thing I thought to say.)

She just shrugged and said, "Doesn't matter."

Well, I went from being not too fond of her to outright hating her. And I wouldn't doubt if she hasn't done that very thing to any neighboring animal that has annoyed her. It disgusts me...:mad:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I would be wondering why are the dogs barking so much, are they just dumped in the garden all day and bored.
If it got too much I'd phone a pet rescue and say I was concerend about some dogs being abandoned as they barked all day and I was worried one or more could be hurt.

I'd not give my name so the owners of the dog did not know it was me in case of reprisals but it may make them think.

Regards the poisoning that is disgraceful, ask those who suggested it to try it first to see if it works..

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I would be wondering why are the dogs barking so much, are they just dumped in the garden all day and bored.
If it got too much I'd phone a pet rescue and say I was concerend about some dogs being abandoned as they barked all day and I was worried one or more could be hurt.

I'd not give my name so the owners of the dog owners did not know it was me incase of reprisals but it may make them think.
Regards the poisoning that is disgraceful, ask those who suggested it to try it first to see if it worked...
Exactly! I don't know if these dogs are always outside but I disagree with people who buy dogs/cats and keep them OUTSIDE 24/7 What's the point in getting a dog? I think it's abuse if you ask me. Who wants to be tied up all day. maybe they aren't but still if they are barking so much isn't it just out of respect for the owners to come out and bring them inside? ugh people annoy the crap out of me! They need to start making these animal abuse charges more serious and stronger!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts