Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pepe is such a characture. He makes me laugh. He keeps giving Chumley a hard time, I can't wait till he gets neutered. lol I think there is more wrong with his leg than the LP, he can't sit and when I pick him up, his hip pops. I need to get an xray done I think. :( He can walk, jump up and lie down, but when he tries to sit, its awkward and his butt is off the ground. I keep trying to get a picture of it but as soon as I move to get the camera, he jumps up. He's gained 5 oz, still needs a little more weight. I looked all over for a harness small enough for him, all the cute ones I liked were for girls. Finally, as I was giving up and ready to leave, I found this one under a bunch of coats and stuff.

So sleepy

Can't keep my eyes open

And he's out. This is where he is all day long, sleeping on my hip.

nom nom nom

Love this expression

·
Registered
801 Posts
Cute harness, he is such a doll

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Pam he is such a dead ringer for Axle! Even the faces he makes look like my little man. He also sounds like his personality is like my boy's too! Hope you get to the bottom of his leg issues poor sweetie.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
An x-ray can check for legg perthes (avascular necrosis of the femoral head). With it popping like that, I wouldn't be surprised!

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
My FAV is... "Love this expression" pic...... frameable!!!

legg perthes..... that is what Chico has on one side... and also the same leg with LP but the LP was operated on last yr(check out my post on it).... Surgeon said to wait until it gets painful as Chico isn't too bothered with it so far... Xray showed on socket and degraded head of joint.... He said he would 'make a shoulder out of it'....

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Cute harness, he is such a doll
Thank you. Its a bit big on him, I hope he fills out a bit more. But now I can start on his socialization.

I love the yawning picture! LOL, what a handsome pup!
Thank you. Yeah, I didn't realize I caught that until I uploaded the pics. lol

I can haz yes? lol
No, sorry. lol At least until I figure out his back leg problems, he's staying here.

Oh, I love him. He IS a character. A face full of
personality. The harness suits him perfectly!
Thank you. He truly doesn't realize just how small he is. He thinks he is master of the dog room. lol

He's looking great! Well done putting so much weight on him already.
Thank you, petting him is easier now he has some flesh on him. I think he could do with another half a pound easy.

Oh what a charming little man! He looks like a sweetie.
He is, he loves to attack my face with his tongue. lol I'm trying to teach no lick, not working quite yet. :)

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pam he is such a dead ringer for Axle! Even the faces he makes look like my little man. He also sounds like his personality is like my boy's too! Hope you get to the bottom of his leg issues poor sweetie.
Then you must have an adorable little man like I do! lol

An x-ray can check for legg perthes (avascular necrosis of the femoral head). With it popping like that, I wouldn't be surprised!
Thank you for suggesting it, I hadnt thought of that. Looking up the symptoms of Legg Pertes, though, it says it causes a lot of pain and lameness, which he doesnt have, thank goodness. So he may have lucked out and have a mild case. Another thought I had is he got injured while running the streets. But I will have an xray done to rule out all causes when he goes in next month to get neutered.

My FAV is... "Love this expression" pic...... frameable!!!

legg perthes..... that is what Chico has on one side... and also the same leg with LP but the LP was operated on last yr(check out my post on it).... Surgeon said to wait until it gets painful as Chico isn't too bothered with it so far... Xray showed on socket and degraded head of joint.... He said he would 'make a shoulder out of it'....
Thank you, he is such an expressive boy. So, he could have legg perthes without showing a lot of pain? And , yeah, its on the leg with the LP, too.

hes completely stunning! :D x
Thank you!

He looks the double of my boy harvey so cute lol x
Thank you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts