Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pepe is settling in well. But he has NO manners. Besides always trying to hump Chumley, now he's taken a liking to Brandi, the baby terrier mx, and keeps trying to hump her. I have him in a belly band to try to stop him marking and to aid in house breaking him. He doesn't listen at all and has no concept of the word 'no'. I have my work cut out with him, but he's worth it.

He has a wonderful stop, I was wondering, is his snout still concidered too long? Just trying to learn the standard.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He reminds me very much of Brody. Yes, his muzzle is too long. And of course he's undershot, which Brody is also. He is closer to the standard than many of your other dogs though. ;) Of course that doesn't matter at all, they are wonderful pets, they just shouldn't be bred.

·
Registered
801 Posts
He sure is a cutie!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I think he's cuter than the "standard" LOL. Love the belly band too, where do you get yours??

·
Registered
655 Posts
I love him! He looks perfect to me but I
have no idea what the standard is, lol! Just wanted
to say he's a cute munchkin!
Thank you, Hollysmom for my fab siggy!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
The cute ones are always the tough ones...lol. My daughter is like that...she is beautiful but exhausting :rolleyes: lol

He is really adorable !! Love his pics and that is a very nice stop !!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
He reminds me very much of Brody. Yes, his muzzle is too long. And of course he's undershot, which Brody is also. He is closer to the standard than many of your other dogs though. ;) Of course that doesn't matter at all, they are wonderful pets, they just shouldn't be bred.
Yeah, I thought it was still a bit too long. It looks soooo short to me because none of my others except maybe Babushka are even within waving distance to the standard. Not that is matters. And don't worry, there's no way in God's green earth I would consider breeding him. He has the horrendously cute underbite, no papers and the LP.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Hes so cute Pam! And he does favor Brody, I didnt notice until Tracy mentioned it. Keep updating on his training progress. Will you be homing him out or keeping him for yourself?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He sure is a cutie!
Thank you! Good thing because he's trying at times. ;)

I think he's cuter than the "standard" LOL. Love the belly band too, where do you get yours??
I got them from Pup T's, but they are out of business now, sorry. I got a bunch of different designs. I had got them for Gonzo, but as he got to a more healthy weight, they didn't fit him anymore. I'm glad I didn't throw them out (pack rat here lol)

I love him! He looks perfect to me but I
have no idea what the standard is, lol! Just wanted
to say he's a cute munchkin!
Thank you, Hollysmom for my fab siggy!
Thank you.

He is a cutie. How's the belly band working for you?
Just started today, I let you know. I was cleaning up and found where I had stashed them and they fit so perfectly.

The cute ones are always the tough ones...lol. My daughter is like that...she is beautiful but exhausting :rolleyes: lol

He is really adorable !! Love his pics and that is a very nice stop !!
Thank you. I have a few kids ike that myself. :foxes15: Billy has a beautifu stop, too, but his muzzle is like twice as long as Pepe's.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hes so cute Pam! And he does favor Brody, I didnt notice until Tracy mentioned it. Keep updating on his training progress. Will you be homing him out or keeping him for yourself?
Thank you. I'm keeping him, he will probably need surgery on that one leg and if I'm going to spend that much money on a dog, I'm going to keep him. :p

·
Registered
410 Posts
He is a handsome little man. I love the pic where he is looking at the camera from the side of his eye. Bandit does this, and it is usually when I want his attention and he does not want to give it. A bit like he is saying, "what now?"

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He is a handsome little man. I love the pic where he is looking at the camera from the side of his eye. Bandit does this, and it is usually when I want his attention and he does not want to give it. A bit like he is saying, "what now?"
Thank you. Ha, a lot of my dogs do the 'looking out the side of the eye' look. I only have a couple of hams that enjoy getting their pics took.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts