Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Pepito's new partner, sweet little Suzie... She is now 16 weeks old...

and weighs a whopping 1lb. Pepito is easily double her size. She has the most perfect apple head with strong deer standing ears.. and don't let her little size full you, she is a terrorizer that can just crush a bone and biscuits. She often bullys pepito around despite the size mis-match.

She has the most adorable bark and growl, no mistaking that she is a little lady with a champion pedigree.... sweet little suzie, the micro pocket Chi..

I love her so much...... I was so devastated when Tito died... I didn't really want another, but I am glad my hubby gave me Suzie, the best Christmas present I have ever gotten..

and now here she is next to Pepito:

These two kids are a handful, both being puppies and teething, they are terrorizers that go at it non stop....They keep me busy, and I love them so much.....my babies..

·
Registered
265 Posts
Cutie... Cutie... Cutie. :daisy:
Blessings.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Adorable the pair of them!
Suzie is defo a wee teeny tot, but yeah just a small chi, no micro pocket or teacup. hehe!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
*sigh*

There is no such thing as a "teacup" chihuahua. They are all just chihuahuas!

*sigh*

Thanks mom, I know that, it is still a way to reference how big a Chi is going to be, so the terms 'teacup' or 'micro' or 'pocket' though not a specific to the breed still apply in terms of discription of size.

*unsigh*

·
Registered
447 Posts
LOL....Paris is only 4lbs and I had her out today with me shopping and OMG I cannot count how many times someone asked me if she was a teacup!! LOL! I got tired of explaining and finally just started saying YES!! LOL!

Your pups are gorgeous!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Awww. she's cute, but agreeing with Kristi, no such thing as a teacup or micro mini pocket etc, chihuahuas are supposed to be 3-6#. :) She's still really cute.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts