Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THANK YOU SO MUCH ELAINE!!! WOW Peppi got totally spoiled with all the lovely gifts :hello1:

The postman came around 6.00 pm this evening, we never get post so late, but since we are snowed in ATM, it came as a real surprise, so very unexpected!!

So there are the pictures:

Hmmm what is that??

"IT'S MINEZ!!! Don't you seez my namez written on its??"

"Let'z have a looki what'z inside"

"I gotz something"

"Look it's mini orka bone yay!!"

"Don'tz you dare come nearz my giftzzz!" :D

"Oh looki there are more gifts for mez"

This time she got out the Skinneez toy and as soon as she got it out she just grabbed it and ran away!!! She loved it! Love from the first sight :D

I couldn't even catch a photo of her anymore, she kept running a round and playing with it!!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
When I got her back

There are all the gifts together, lovely lovely gifts, so well thought out and all, we feel so lucky we got you Elaine :)

Peppi with all her gifts

Showing off her beautiful necklace and red winter dress - it's gorgeous!!! Fits her so well, so does the purple jumper/dress and coat. Love them all!!
Our favorite colours as well.

And the amazing x-mas card with a gift for me - tote bag, love it, can't wait to go shopping with it!

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN ELAINE, TOOTSIE, MINNIE AND PEYTON!!! Peppi loved absolutely everything, they all kept playing with their new toys all evening until they fell a sleep. I know you took an extra SS buddy just because Peppi wouldn't be left out, it was so nice of you :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She is so incredibly beautiful! :love5: She looks amazing in her outfits! Such a nice package, with so many goodies that Elaine and her babies sent you guys! Awesome!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
wow elaine!!!! all that stuff looks great! yay u must be so happy firefox :D love the custom card! that orka bone dex used to love to chew on until he really chewed it...LOL..it got ripped into pieces :albino: the tote looks so cute! adorable necklace and wonderful clothes!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
AWESOME gifts!!!! Her little red dress is adorable and I love love love the material that tote bag is made out of! Great job Elaine!!!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Aiga, i'm so glad you and Peppi are happy with your presents. i love shopping and was happy to have my girls be Peppis Santa :) . i loved seeing all the pics, it was so funny how Peppi grabbed the skinneez and ran. lol. the red sweater dress and pink pearls look so adorable on Peppi, she is gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
WHOA!! Elaine and your girls have done an exceptional job with the gifts for all of your recipients!!

Peppi is so cute and she looks quite pleased with her gifts :D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow awesome gifts! I love everything, great job, Elaine! I really love Peppi in that red dress, she's just gorgeous! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Elaine did a beautiful job picking out the gifts!! Great pics! Loved it!

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
awesome SS gifts!!! she looks really happy looking at all her pressies.... I like the red outfit on her.... looks so Festive!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts