Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's extremely rare to get a face pic of Briscoe. As soon as he see's the camera, or hears the lens, he looks away.

Briscoes first chew

Bu shares his bed with Briscoe

And vice versa

The first time he played with a toy, he's still a little wet from his bath.

He loves his treat, doesn't want to miss even a tiny crumb

Don't even think about it Ernie

Bu and his fave toy

Breaking in his new fave toy

Prince Ernie

Yum, mom's soup is good

Gimme, gimme, gimme

Group on mom's lap

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
You have a great looking Chi family:)

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
aww that last picture is sooo sweet lin :love7:

ernie's face in the cup is so cute :lol:

they look like 3 happy brothers :)

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thank you girls. :) They are doing pretty well now. Jen, it got really cool (40's) that evening or I couldn't have stood that cover over me! :-D They're going to be nice little heating pads come the really cold weather. Dear little Ernie, he is such a mama's boy. He smelled like the soup after he was done. I had to clean him up. The soup smelled good, but not on Ern.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
OMG Lin those pics....so lovely.
That last pic is the best all three hadsome boys on Mommies knee.

ohhh and that pic of Ernie where he is sitting down XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL Julie. Ernie is soooooooo honored with Triny being such a little beauty! He says he never figured he could get such a purty gurl. :D He sends hugs.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Katie said:
Lin your boys are all gorgeous and I love all your pics :D Especially Ernie eating your soup! :lol: Briscoe is SO pretty and he seems so happy with you all. And Buford looks soo comfy on his blanky! :D :D
Thank you Katie. hehe... yeah, Bu would claim it as his own, if I let him, but I don't. But most of the time, where Bu is in that pic, is where Briscoe is usually. His blankie, which he totally loves, is on a pillow on the couch, in close proximity to daddy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
They are so beautiful. I love the soup photo. One of my crested girls was like that last night with an ice cream from Mac Donalds!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
You have a gorgeous chi family! My favorite photo is Ernie's face inside the cup getting more soup.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
wow... I don't know if I'm just incredibly dense... but for some reason I thought Ernie was all black I didn't realize that he had the brindle... that's really cool :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts