Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this little girl on puppyfind today. She is EXACTLY what I want, and only $325 registerable! I think it is a scam though because this guy has like 6 puppies listed, all different breeds, one of each breed, all around $300, and all seemingly perfect... but she is still fun to look at.

I want her next...

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
She's really cute. :D

I'd just be really cautious with her being that cheap. I've known of alot of people who had their photos stolen and listed on there under scammer names. Just ask alot of questions and make sure the breeder is really the breeder.

·
Registered
158 Posts
She is such a cutie, but....

Jessie! I am going to post these pix to my Michigan Chi group and see if anyone recognizes anything. It is totally suspicious though. Have you emailed him? Has he asked for any money? It would probably be a better choice to work with a well known chi breeder. Also, I did a reverse phone look up and he lives near Jenison in a really nice neighborhood on a golf course??? I don't know if that means anything or not, but it just seems very suspicious.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't even end up emailing him because its obvious that it is a scam. There is no way this guy can have six perfect puppies of different breeds all for really cheap. But, if it was true, I would definately be getting another baby! ha.

I'm interested to see what he emails back to (the other :lol: ) Jessie.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I did post to my chi group and so far everyone seems to agree with you that it is a scam. She is sooooo cute though. If you are interested, I know of several reputable chi breeders here in Michigan and possible rescues.

On a more happy note, we are sooo looking forward to all of this fantastic weather we are suppose to have this week. Looks like we will be headed to the dog park a few times :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts