im proud of this shot esp. because i took it with my phone cam LOL :lol:

and then after we got back home

lmao~ she loves to use his back as a horse of some sort

oops almost forgot this one LOL

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys! hehe shes a great model :lol: mmm mmm she was wanting that whipcream, she was trying to lick it off my cup LOL

·
Registered
369 Posts
hehehe its so cute, she loves it and so does Dex :) nope its from Walgreens, its hard to find as its always out of stock but if you do...its around $6 or so

thanks guys!
No way! I would never have thought to look for something that cute at walgreens! And for $6!!!! I am so going there tonight (we have three in like a 8 block radius) at 2 am when my hubby gets home! And if they don't have them I am going to scour this city until I find one! I have to have one of those!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No way! I would never have thought to look for something that cute at walgreens! And for $6!!!! I am so going there tonight (we have three in like a 8 block radius) at 2 am when my hubby gets home! And if they don't have them I am going to scour this city until I find one! I have to have one of those!
LOL! they always have great pet beds on sale :) it just depends on ur luck of the week hehe~ usually around x-mas they have a snoopy one and the other day i saw a furry cat one :) i have the puppy and sock monkey one :) and the bf got me the donut one, they had other colors for it too

thanks everyone!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Booo - haha!! thought I'd give you a fright :)

Seriously though KC is gorgeous and it looks like she's livened up Dex's life!!

My two lads just about tolerate their little sister Poppy- she utterly adores them beyond belief and they can't stand her - it's so funny they are just like little boys not liking their sisters. Poppy is so feisty I think Kc looks like she is too!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Booo - haha!! thought I'd give you a fright :)

Seriously though KC is gorgeous and it looks like she's livened up Dex's life!!

My two lads just about tolerate their little sister Poppy- she utterly adores them beyond belief and they can't stand her - it's so funny they are just like little boys not liking their sisters. Poppy is so feisty I think Kc looks like she is too!
ahhhhhhhhh! WHY u gotta scare me! :lol:

hehehe yes she surely has...Dex is always on his paws now except when hes on our bed thats when he gets to sleep and get away from KC :albino: awww poppy is just like KC lmao. does she bite a lot still? thats why Dex is getting annoyed of her at times because the bites hurt! hehe~~ and yes she really is one fiesty chi!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
ahhhhhhhhh! WHY u gotta scare me! :lol:

hehehe yes she surely has...Dex is always on his paws now except when hes on our bed thats when he gets to sleep and get away from KC :albino: awww poppy is just like KC lmao. does she bite a lot still? thats why Dex is getting annoyed of her at times because the bites hurt! hehe~~ and yes she really is one fiesty chi!
That's just play biting which is normal with pups, Poppy and Bruno just mouth each other now when they are playing - biting without actually closing down their teeth. Poppy drives Biggles nuts, he's a lot taller than her and she goes up on her back feet and licks his teeth - which he hates. She always flirt dances with them too - driving them mad- she's a typical little sister!!

I saw your video of them feeding too - gas!!! just like Poppy it looks like KC is the woman of the house :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts