Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so Baby and Perrys SB came when i was working so didnt get it untill Friday night when i was taking the Girls to my Grannys (she was baby sitting when we were at the dog show) so the photos of the girls were taken at my grannys and Perrys was taken at Home lol

'baby i will help you open your present'

'i will share with you lolly'

Perry opens his whilst getting ready for the Dog show
'mummy are you sure its for me'

more pics to come...

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
The picture are so cute. They really look like they know just how to open the pressies !!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
'yay sausages my favorite'

'please can i have just one before my bath'

'hehe mummy didnt know they were all joined together'

and the after bath zoomies...

Some pics of perry on the table at UK Toy Dog champ show. she got 4th out of a class of 11 dogs :)

sitting in his toy box, some peace and quiet befor we pick up the girls.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oooo i for got to say THANK YOU PINKCHI <3 they loved there gifts, tho perry did scoff all his treats and was sick haha hope he learns his lesson!!
xxxx

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, loved all the pics. and i also noticed the doggy wardrobes, they are so cute. i have 2 also for my girls.
oh, and my favorite of all these pics is Perry in his toybox, i just love that one :)

·
Banned
349 Posts
They are adorable!
Pickle loves those sausages as well. She knows when i have brought them into the house!
Oh they look so cute Oh bless

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics!! Perry looks lovely at the show and you look nice and relaxed too!!! (I know how nerve wracking it can be!) Wonderful pics!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks you guys :)
yeah i am very proud of him, tho i look relaxed i was nearly sick before i went into the ring, it was such a stressful day lol all worth it in the end. one step closer to qualifying him :D
its Lolly turn next. tho she has been shown before it will be my first time showing her at Midland chi champ in a few weeks. she will be up against her sister!!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Lovely chis :) I love the last one - Perry sleeping in his toy box :D
I have the same wardrobe LOL the one on the left - PetsAtHome rock :foxes_207:

Well done Perry :hello1: Congrats with the results!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I'm lovin' all of these cute SB pics! So many great gifts!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts