Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found some photos of perry from the weekend on flickr :)

think we need to start training again, he is getting lazy with his stand ;)

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Louise he is just so handsome!

How'd you find the pictures of him?
I once found some pictures on there of baby from a show and this time I recognised the lady who takes them at most of the northampton shows and went looking in case she took some.
Dawn she also has some nice ones of jake and red from gayton.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I can only see one of Jake and she's cut his ears off and none of Red, did you get Gucci mixed up with Red.

Gucci is doing the Merecat impression.

To be honest Brian has taken much better pics of Jake but then they do say animals and kids are the hardest to photograph.

I looked at the selection from Spratton and see there is none of Jake or Red there.

BOO .. !!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I've just looked at the photos from Courteen Hall and there are a few of Jake, One with his ears cut off again lol, one with Gucci nose to nose and another of him standing on his hind legs clapping ..

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually I'm thinking of the photos on the gayton website. There is one of red in his buggy, I'm in the photos from last year lol

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I looked at the Gayton pics and never seen any of Red, Never even saw any dog buggy's.
Are you sure it was Gayton as I never had my buggy then at least don't think I did

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm sure it was red, I can't get on the website on my phone but it takes you to another photo sharing website with loads of pics xx

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Phew took some doing but I eventually found the site with the photos that you mentioned. Red looks so cute as does Jake.. me forget it lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts