Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally received the new harnesses and collars for my pups. I also got them some new dog tags from a very awesome Etsy seller from Japan and I just love them.

Baby blue for Bella because it brings out her blue eye and it looks good on her coat.

Baby pink for Perse since she is a Princess and pink looks super on her.

And here they are with their new brass and silver dog tags, perfect size for them.

It took forever to get the right pictures for the tags since they kept going to the number side and the lighting was bad lol.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Love love love it! Bailey has that blue bb. I also have the heart tag from the same seller but unfortunately I will not be ordering again. The tag lost its sheen and started to tarnish after 2 days. I've had the tag for about 2 weeks now.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love love love it! Bailey has that blue bb. I also have the heart tag from the same seller but unfortunately I will not be ordering again. The tag lost its sheen and started to tarnish after 2 days. I've had the tag for about 2 weeks now.
That sucks! I know Brass and Silver will tarnish after a while, but I don't have them wear the collars all the time when going out because their harness usually had their rabies and another name tag on it as well. However, I heard if you use some toothpaste and a toothbrush, it'll come back to its nice state. I haven't tried it yet since they haven't tarnished.

I just didn't like all the same name tags I kept seeing on Etsy. I wanted something unique and different.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
My fave tag has got to be from Love Frankie and Lola. They are the most unique. I purchased one for Ava a year ago. It has held up so beautifully. I've also purchased cheaper tags from Furry Friends ID and those have lasted very well or my whole crew too.

Here's the Love Frankie and Lola tag on Ava:

·
Registered
756 Posts
So so cute!! I love the baby blue BB, I really need to get myself a BB for my two we've been using the Julius K9 harnesses and whilst I love them and they are fantastic Pablo isn't the biggest fan of things going over his head, so I think a step in is the way to go.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My fave tag has got to be from Love Frankie and Lola. They are the most unique. I purchased one for Ava a year ago. It has held up so beautifully. I've also purchased cheaper tags from Furry Friends ID and those have lasted very well or my whole crew too.
I was looking for quite a while for tags and those ones I felt were too big for my pups tiny necks. The tags they have before are stamped onto their old collars since I didn't feel like getting bulky tags that would weigh them down or add weight, but those look super cute and unique! Might have to try them out later.

So so cute!! I love the baby blue BB, I really need to get myself a BB for my two we've been using the Julius K9 harnesses and whilst I love them and they are fantastic Pablo isn't the biggest fan of things going over his head, so I think a step in is the way to go.
I've always used the step in harnesses, but they were bought from the local pet store here and aren't very comfortable like the BB. I thought it would be stiffer when I got them because it said they would form to their body, but they were really soft and fit them perfectly right out of the package! Definitely recommend them. They are so cute and soft too.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I was looking for quite a while for tags and those ones I felt were too big for my pups tiny necks. The tags they have before are stamped onto their old collars since I didn't feel like getting bulky tags that would weigh them down or add weight, but those look super cute and unique! Might have to try them out later.

I've always used the step in harnesses, but they were bought from the local pet store here and aren't very comfortable like the BB. I thought it would be stiffer when I got them because it said they would form to their body, but they were really soft and fit them perfectly right out of the package! Definitely recommend them. They are so cute and soft too.
Ava is 3.6 lbs. with a neck size of 6" around, so I think this tag stands out really nicely, and the heart tag we just got from the Japan site ( same place you got yours) is pretty much the same size as the one Ava is wearing in the photo.
We do love the bb harnesses. I wish I had bought some of the older ones from the luxury lines. But vack then I was still using Puppia harnesses lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts