Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knew of a seller or website who could either print or embroider a name or phrase on a doggy t-shirt or sweater. I did some searching on the net and eBay, but couldnt finding anything. Do any of you make doggy clothes? Thanks!

Lindsey

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
A LOT of people on this board make their own custom doggy clothes. User SJC makes some incredible harness jackets that she can pretty make however you like or imagine them to be. They are very well made and worth every penny. PM her! Mia's Mom also has some wonderful creations, but I'm not sure if she sells them on the boards.

Another option is to buy blank doggy gear and have it silk-screened or embroidered (one of those mall-carts that does the computer embroidery are cheap!)

·
Registered
795 Posts
lfutch said:
www.barkindogclothes.com
This is where I get Lucy's clothes. She will do custom shirts, just email her!

That site is awesome! :D I know its too early to look for things for Lex, hehe, I probably couldn't find anything that small yet lol! I love the prices on this site, inexpensive so you can buy more in bulk. Thanks for the link :D
*Tiff

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I e-mailed the owner of that site, and you're right, they are great! She is custom making two shirts for me, plus a hot pink "Juicy Couture" shirt to go with the puppy's carrier bag :D :D :D

They have excellent prices and can make just about anything... free shipping... I am so impressed! I can't wait to get the items.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah, she is so nice...I have emailed her a lot with questions! I ordered a few things, but they are too big so she is making some custom shirts for me too! I'm glad you liked it:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts