Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
relax :) that is the first time I tried it....... but won't be the last....... but also won't be an everyday kinda thing...

besides,.... Peso maybe hasn't lost ALL his marbles... but he definitely has a hole in the bag.... he is goofy WITHOUT the laser ....lol

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Peso is so cute! Be careful using a laser pointer, though, as it can cause a light chasing form of OCD.
I agree ... I have a chi with OCD (His started due to an infection making him have a temperture) he chases every shadow - spot of sun, it isn't fun :( But he is getting better with a lot of training & time.

I know your not causing your dog a problem I'm just saying - no personal offence meant :) It's totally different with cats as they are born to chase..

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
understood.... it was a one time only kinda thing.... by accident really.... but thought it was cute.... I don't care for lasers much but use them in my line of work and the 'pen' was on the table...

·
Registered
30 Posts
My girl was sitting on my lap next to my laptop and she started trying to "catch" the pointer on the screen lol, just for a second tho.

Peso looks like a fun doggie!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts