Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
I'd be afraid Lily would really run up the bill with long distance calls. :wink:

Seriously, there are a lot of people out there with way too much money on their hands. :lol:

lmao! :lol: yeah calling all her boy toys from around the globe!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What is this world coming tooo...

I can picture it now... All the dogs calling each other all across the world....

Yeah,, Amanda has her own cell phone... She got it for Christmas from her dad and other mom.... She don't use it like they hoped she would but It doesn't work well in our trailer so she has to go outside to use it and it has been to cold for her to go sit ont he phone outside and chat...

She does use it when we go into town tho... and she used to carry it to school for emergancies... until we caught her using it when she wasn't suppose too... she didn't htink we would know when she called any body...

Actually if I had a big dog and used him/her for hunting I would be more then willing to check into the details of the pet mobile phone... If it does all they say it does...

·
Registered
677 Posts
Whoa!! That is crazy. I can't imagine actually going to the store and buying a cell phone for my dog. it would probably be bigger than Minka anyway. :D :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Gadget's Mom said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What is this world coming tooo...

I can picture it now... All the dogs calling each other all across the world....

Yeah,, Amanda has her own cell phone... She got it for Christmas from her dad and other mom.... She don't use it like they hoped she would but It doesn't work well in our trailer so she has to go outside to use it and it has been to cold for her to go sit ont he phone outside and chat...

She does use it when we go into town tho... and she used to carry it to school for emergancies... until we caught her using it when she wasn't suppose too... she didn't htink we would know when she called any body...

Actually if I had a big dog and used him/her for hunting I would be more then willing to check into the details of the pet mobile phone... If it does all they say it does...
i can see it for the hunting dogs and the working dogs too (the search dogs especially) but just for your average pooch, i'm not too sure of. :?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts