Zeus- 4 month old brother to my 2

Revolving lap

Brothers

Can you tell I use to hate Chi's?

Tired

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Nice pics, it's lovely to see your pups brothers. I absolutely love BG's new coat it's adorable, I would love that for Bella as she doesn't like sleeves.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pics, it's lovely to see your pups brothers. I absolutely love BG's new coat it's adorable, I would love that for Bella as she doesn't like sleeves.
This coat was gorgeous and as you can tell she new she was beautiful in it! DIVA!

It is a UK company (I think) Louis Dog? There was a dog boutique at the expo that had it marked down 40% so I grabbed it after seeing BG in it and being out numbered by everyone who saw her in it LOL

BG has a 14" chest is around 14" long and the S/M fit her perfectly!

·
Registered
870 Posts
How wonderful! A family reunion:) Seeing BG in her lovely coat almost makes me want to get a girl:)

x

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Love the Pet Expos. I'm hoping to get to one this year also. The family shots are so fun and Love BG's new coat. I can see why you got it, the color is great also. Thanks for posting!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I love all your pictures. They look like they really enjoy seeing all their relatives too. BG looks like a diva girl in her pretty coat!

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you everyone! They played hard as you can tell by the ride home photos lol

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Will do! I am going to scoop it out for y'all to see if it is worth our time or not! I am hoping it is good!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts