Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have free pet insurance with KC but will need to be renewed soon, they have quoted me around £25 a month!

Anyone got any to recommend please x

:D

·
Registered
320 Posts
argos, marks and spencer, more than insurance, those 3 offer good pricees and good cover, but go on something like compare the market, or go compare! xx i need to get minnie a quote! x

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I am with the PDSA.
Good cover for lifetime and reasonable too.
I also like the fact that some of the money goes to the charity. xx

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i have been on go compare but for some reason they wont quote me, i've tried 3 times.

Yes Terri i will definately look at PDSA i like the idea of the donations x

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi we are also with PDSA, their most comprehensive cover which will give you £7000 of cover a year is still under £10 and i have friends who have had to claim and they were really pleased with the service :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Hi we are also with PDSA, their most comprehensive cover which will give you £7000 of cover a year is still under £10 and i have friends who have had to claim and they were really pleased with the service :)
That's the cover i have too.
Good to hear the service is good.:)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you i will definately look into them x

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
I was using Kennel Club insurance which was like £20.50 per dog every month! So it was a hefty bill now i just pay what i would normally pay to the insurance company into a Emergency Bank account it works out good for me and i can pay more or less each month and it doesnt matter if i ever do miss a payment.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this was the quote, it seems to be more than what you thought.

Petsurance 2000 per month £13.82 per annum £165.80 excess £75.00
Petsurance 3000 per month £16.93 per annum £203.08 excess £75.00
Petsurance 7000 per month £22.24 per annum £266.79 excess £75.00

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was using Kennel Club insurance which was like £20.50 per dog every month! So it was a hefty bill now i just pay what i would normally pay to the insurance company into a Emergency Bank account it works out good for me and i can pay more or less each month and it doesnt matter if i ever do miss a payment.
i bet if i done that myself it wouldn't be there later on i'd probably spend it lol x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts