Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
A mix of vinegar and water will remove the scent where the dog won't go back to the same spot. It 'neutralizes' the odor.

I use Resolve after that, but to be honest, we haven't had that many accidents to have to worry about.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will it kill the smell so that we can't smell it? Also do I use more vineger or more water ?

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I use enzyme spray. I have several kinds. They work really well. Rico lifts his leg and gets wee down the sides of the piddle pad box....nice man he is..he doesn't remember that he was neutered apparently. :rolleyes:.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
What about Natures Miracle, I have heard good things about that too.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
My girls haven't had any accidents in a long time, but love natures miracle for cleaning the pad tray and their bedding in the washer.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WELL i used the vinegar and water and some vacuum smelly goods till i can get to the store/work lol and i opened the windows and let that rain air in :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
The vinegar and water worked for me and I would give it a good spray of natures miracle after I sucked all the vinegar water out. Thank goodness we got rid of our last bit of carpet in the main living areas...Though Draco is very well trained going outside, a accident can happen.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts