Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know how much you love ziggy. he was uncooperative today with the pics though lol. and here's one of chiwi's mama jsut for the heck of it ;)

·
Registered
521 Posts
aww! yay its my gorgeous lil man! i love him :) thanks for thinking of me! silly boy not looking at the camera, lol. chiwis ma is utterly gorgeous too :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ruby's Ma said:
aww! yay its my gorgeous lil man! i love him :) thanks for thinking of me! silly boy not looking at the camera, lol. chiwis ma is utterly gorgeous too :)
yeah he's occupied at the moment. he's got a girlfriend or 2 that is ready for some lovin ;) silly me for trying to get him to pay attention to ME!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mychisangel said:
Chiwi's parents are both gorgeous! Her Mommy is really stunning! How old is she and how heavy is she? I just loooove her! :p
i'm not sure how old they are but i know that ziggy her dad is 2 pounds 12 ounces and her mama is roughly 5 pounds. she doesn't like me too much so i can't tell by holding her, if i tried to pick her up i'd probably lose a finger ;)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
mychisangel said:
Chiwi's parents are both gorgeous! Her Mommy is really stunning! How old is she and how heavy is she? I just loooove her! :p
i'm not sure how old they are but i know that ziggy her dad is 2 pounds 12 ounces and her mama is roughly 5 pounds. she doesn't like me too much so i can't tell by holding her, if i tried to pick her up i'd probably lose a finger ;)
LOL She looks such a sweetie! :D She looks quite petite too. I do think she's a beauty, so it's not surprising Chiwi is so gorgeous! :lol: :wave:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts