Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Petco is having a good sale on clothes. They are $3.33 each or 3 for $9.99. They had a big selection at our store. I got several, couldn't go wrong at that price!

here's what I got....

And Brody modeling a sweater.....

·
Registered
291 Posts
Gah!1 I keep missing all these clothes sales. Too cute!
In my area the Petco sale goes through March 21st, so there is still time! Unfortunately I have a week more to wait as our Petco is an hours drive away and have to wait till I make a trip for other things, too.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
*Kicking myself for living in Canada* If only I had the time to go to Buffalo...

I love his jaunty little argyle sweater and the one with the polo shirt collar is way too cute.

Argh.....wanting to do a road trip.....

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
I was at Petco last Friday to buy more Nylabones for the girls. There was nothing left on sale in Bella and Lina's size. :( There were lots of clothes in larger sizes left on sale.

What you got for Brody is adorable. I love the grey and red sweater.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great clearance dog clothes sale at dog.com too! :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
went to petco today and got 2 sweaters and a t-shirt for 9.99 total. My store had them at 4.99 each or 3 for 9.99. :) then went to visit my puppy at the breeders and take her some of the food I want him to have (nutro natural choice) and I miss him more than ever! Beau just turned 7 weeks last friday so 10 more days and he's all mine!!!!!!!!!! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts