Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to Petco today with Mimi and all their clothes are 75% or more! So we got some clothing. Most of the clothes were 14.99 so they ended up to be only 3.68 each. I bought 4 pieces of clothing for the same price as one full price clothing. So go to your local Petco soon before it is all gone ^^.

Here are some of the available styles:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Aww, I love the little denim skirt outfit.
Did you have to train her to do her signature 'blue steel' look or is she a natural model?!!:D:D:D

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
cute clothes did Ecko get anything? They have been running that sale at my petco forever too they have tons of stuff Im thinking they will eventually go lower & then I will score some unneeded things. lol

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Mimi must be the best dressed doggie on the forum. I thought she was strictly a "Juicy" girl so when I saw this thread I was like, "I know Petco doesn't carry Juicy". LOL. She is just darling in everything you put on her!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Go Mimi! High fashion for a pretty little girl. She looks beautiful in all of her clothes. :)

Looks like that is the Spring and Summer line they have on sale now. Our Petco had Winter stuff fon sale for the longest, but that's great to hear they have added some S/S stuff to the sale.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
The bad thing here is that they don't have many XXS, and XS. They always have more of the bigger sizes. :(

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Awww pretty little feminine clothes... Mimi is beautiful.
I am wanting a girlie girl more and more these days... My boys are just that, BOYS! No clothes, sigh.:(

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Aww, I love the little denim skirt outfit.
Did you have to train her to do her signature 'blue steel' look or is she a natural model?!!:D:D:D
No I didn't train her. The only tricks she knows is sit and lay down lol. She has just always done that look and she usually holds the position it so I can take a pictures ^^.

She always looks good!
Thank you ^^.

lol that deal has been there for months :) well atleast in mine. very cute clothes! :D i was expecting juicy LOL
It has and you didn't tell me!!! lol j/k. Yeah I dont go to petco that often so I a lot of times i will miss their sales. The juicy stuff is still in the mail =p.

PetCo doesn't sell Juicy :)
If they did, I'd be there all the time!
Mimi looks gorgeous as always! Love her :D
I totally agree. If petco sold juicy I would be there all the time too. I'd probably see you there =p.

cute clothes did Ecko get anything? They have been running that sale at my petco forever too they have tons of stuff Im thinking they will eventually go lower & then I will score some unneeded things. lol
The bad thing here is that they don't have many XXS, and XS. They always have more of the bigger sizes. :(
Actually I didn't find anything for Ecko. For some reason it is opposite here, all the big sizes are gone and the little ones are left. So I'll find a cute style for Ecko, but I wont be able to find it in his size =(.

Mimi must be the best dressed doggie on the forum. I thought she was strictly a "Juicy" girl so when I saw this thread I was like, "I know Petco doesn't carry Juicy". LOL. She is just darling in everything you put on her!!!
Thanks =). No Mimi has lot of different clothes Juicy is just her favorite because it fits her well and they are very functional where we live. There is actually a new brand that I think will be another one of our favorites. It is called Wooflink. I've already placed an order, but it takes a while to recieve I guess because it is custom order. It has been about 2 months now since I put the order. Hopefully it will be here soon so I can share it with you guys! All their stuff is very cute too ^^.

Our PetCo didn't have the same sales. Is your store closing?
Mimi looks sweet in her new T's!
I don't think our Petco is closing. I think they differ by region, but I'm not sure.

Awww pretty little feminine clothes... Mimi is beautiful.
I am wanting a girlie girl more and more these days... My boys are just that, BOYS! No clothes, sigh.:(
I dont think Frankie and Ben would mind a lil cute sister ;).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts