Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe I posted this in the wrong section....so I will try here :)

Just curious is any Canadian members use this pre made raw food or its probiotics....I tried raw diet on my chi's awhile back...it didn't go well but I am still a firm believer that raw is the way to go for my dogs...since both have a medical condition...one is food related I believe..
I saw the other day my pet supply store finally have some pre made raw diet...Just curious the word on this product...what better way to find out than here

Nancy

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
What is it called? I didn't see the name in your post.

I live in Ontario and here we can get ziwipeak it is one of the best premise raw foods out there. I get it at global pet foods they sell all types of raw premade, frozen, powders etc they are also very informative and if there's something you want that they don't carry they usually offer to order it in for you!

Nvm guess I'm
Blind haha never heard of it but maybe someone else can chime in. I would look into the ziwipeak though there are hundreds of threads on this forum about it!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its called Pets 4 Life :) I know all about the other brands but I can only buy the Pets 4 Life brand at the pet supply place near me...they got it recently I was just wondering if it was good ...I read about it online ...but just curious if anyone else in ontario uses it....

Nancy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts