Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to stay with my sister-in-law for a few days later this week. She has a Petsmart in her city (which we don't have around here), so I wanted to make a list of things to get for Paris. If you can think of anything to add to my list, please let me know. I'd rather get it there, than have to buy it online and pay for shipping.

Pee Pee Pads (the washable ones)
Kong toy
Reeally tiny halter if I can find it (hopefully in pink)
Dog food

Anything else you can think of? We don't have one here, so I'm not sure what I should be looking for there, and I haven't had a dog in forever.

Thanks for your help!! :wave:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I got a really cute dog carrier there today. It was only thirty dollars. If you don't have any puppy supplies you will need two bowls . . . id tag, collar/harness, leash.

·
Registered
521 Posts
umm, I dont have a petsmart where I live but there's a couple of things I could add to your list :)

a bed (though I'm sure you know that, lol)

a nice soft brush (not vital with a short haired straight away I dont think)

treats for rewards for training, the type you can just break off a little as a reward, I use schmakos but i dont think you'll be able to get them there as they're australian.

a little soft toy thats easy to squeak

and i guess you could start stocking up on greenies for when she gets older if you want, lol.

oh, and a doggy toothbrush, to get her used to it as a pup.

Thats all I can think of now. Have fun! Puppy shopping is so fun, lol

·
Registered
530 Posts
I don't have anything to add to your list but I just wanted to say check the prices of the things you plan to buy on the PetSmart website. When I bought Charlie a gentle leader head harness the price in the store was $7 more than the website price but I brought in a print-out from the website and they gave me that price. Have fun...I love shopping for puppy stuff! :D :D

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Ohhhh, I love shopping!!!!! I bet your so excited!! (we can't wait either! ) LOL

I just had one thing to add (I think everything else is covered)

Ear Cleaning Solution..... just squirt a little in..... swish it around in the ear and wipe out - wala!!!!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I don't have anything to add to your list, but if you can't find a halter small enough in the doggie section, check out the rabbit or ferret section. I got a really cute halter for Jasmine when she was so small in the ferret section, and my grand-daughter recently got a small halter for their tiny mini doxie in the rabbit section.

Printing out the prices of items you are interested in off the website is a good idea. I did that for a collar I wanted. They had it in the store but it was more, and when I showed them the online price they reduced their price to meet it. Think I got that idea from someone on this site - can't remember who posted that, but thank you!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Don't forget the Pupcorn in cheese flavor. Roxy loves it, but won't touch the peanut butter. Have fun. If you find a good small pink harness let me know. Kay

·
Registered
150 Posts
Im sure you both will have lots of fun! Going to PetSmart for me is great because I always find something new to get Peanut. Im sure you will go there and see things that you will love and have to buy!

I dont have anything else to add except for this great Outward Hound doggie seat (for the car) that was about $20 and is for dogs under 20 pounds. Very Cheap and works great! If you dont already have a doggie seat I think this is the best one for the price and also for its safety

Have fun
Yael :wave:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts