Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i opened the box for her, lots of tissue paper :D

a big bag of chicken tenders, i think she will love them!

alot of nice things for me! yorkie totebag, yorkie ornament, yorkie keychain, yorkie calander, and hat, scarf and glove set :)

so cute!

brown doggy blanket with bones, and other gifts still wrapped up :)

more pics to follow :D

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
little miss princess peyton says:" oh, look at all these nice toys i got " the balls are so cute, they each have a different saying, naughty,
nice, and good dog

when i opened the container of balls, Minnie grabbed the one that said naughty on it and ran away with it. lol

Peytons playing with the pheasant, she didnt even give me any time to remove it form the cardboard, and Minnie had to check out
the toys

even Junior had to climb down from his cage to check out Peytons toys. lol

thank you so much to Bonnie and Macy , Peyton and i both love our gifts :)

·
Registered
708 Posts
Oh she is sooo cute!!! Wow that's a lot of lovely gifts!!! Lucky Peyton :)
Minnie is so funny stealing that Naughty ball :D
I got those chicken tenders once for my girls over at Crufts, mine loved them!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Ahhhh those chicken tenders are dexter recommend so she will be in love with them hehe :) awwww sobthats ur birds name! Junior, how cute. Love everythin especially the gingerbreadman! Hehe :albino:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh she is sooo cute!!! Wow that's a lot of lovely gifts!!! Lucky Peyton :)
Minnie is so funny stealing that Naughty ball :D
I got those chicken tenders once for my girls over at Crufts, mine loved them!
thank you :) , we really did get alot of really lovely gifts!

Ahhhh those chicken tenders are dexter recommend so she will be in love with them hehe :) awwww sobthats ur birds name! Junior, how cute. Love everythin especially the gingerbreadman! Hehe :albino:
lol, the gingerbread man is one of my favorites too :) , yep, My parrots name is Junior, i've had him since he was a baby, he's 20 years old now, he's my heart and soul, so smart, and the stuff he says and the sounds he makes are amazing, sounds just like my voice too!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice, adorable presents, Peyton is SO beautiful.
thank you, i really never thought i'd get a yorkie, thought i'd get another chi, but my freind couldnt keep her anymore, i've only had her since Oct 1 and she is fitting in perfect, i think she is a beauty too :)

awesome stuff!! Peyton is soo pretty! I wonder if Junior thought the pheasant was a new bird friend for him hehe
thanks, LOL, no, Junior is very smart, he knows the difference, but i think he'd like to tear the pheasant to shreds :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
thanks, LOL, no, Junior is very smart, he knows the difference, but i think he'd like to tear the pheasant to shreds :)
Great presents! Awww I LOVE the picture of Junior - Grey's are my FAVORITE parrots!!!! I'm bet Junior was just wanting to know where his new toys were too! Or better yet if he is anything like my Grey he was probably more interested in the wrapping paper. :lol: I give mine old magazines, phone books, etc... to destroy into a million pieces because she thinks paper is the best toy in the world. My Grey will only be 5 years old this coming February so she is just a baby compared to Junior. She too is super smart and says tons of things in my voice too. Her favorite phrase right now though is telling Chloe "No! Stop it!!!!!" when she starts nosing around her cage too much. hehehehe

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What great SS pressies! Peyton is so pretty. :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Macy and I are glad you liked the gifts. The chicken tenders are my dogs all time favorite. I thought it funny that I too have a yorkie and an african grey. My yorkie is Suzy she is 4 years old. And my grey is Scooter. And she is 10 years old. Talks up a storm and is always telling the dog to " go outside'. Or she will call them by name and ask "what you got" So funny. And yes my grey is a female I had her sexed. Scooter was my hubbies pick because she used to get on the bottom of her cage a do one foot like she was on a scooter really going somewhere. So the name stuck.LOL Any way Merry Christmas

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great presents! Awww I LOVE the picture of Junior - Grey's are my FAVORITE parrots!!!! I'm bet Junior was just wanting to know where his new toys were too! Or better yet if he is anything like my Grey he was probably more interested in the wrapping paper. :lol: I give mine old magazines, phone books, etc... to destroy into a million pieces because she thinks paper is the best toy in the world. My Grey will only be 5 years old this coming February so she is just a baby compared to Junior. She too is super smart and says tons of things in my voice too. Her favorite phrase right now though is telling Chloe "No! Stop it!!!!!" when she starts nosing around her cage too much. hehehehe
thanks, their my favorite too! lol. Junior is so spoiled, his favorite toys are bells, he's got all kinds of bells and when he's ringing them i know he's happy. but he does love to shred stuff up too. Mine knows when i am going out cause he sees me getting my keys and putting my shoes on. so he then says all at one time " bye birds, be good, i love you, i'll be back" oh, he says tons of stuff. loves the dogs, barks like the dogs, says " dont bark" , oh, just a huge vocabullary. he shares a whole room with 2 cockateils. one is 20 years old, i had her since she was a baby too, and one that is 1 year old and talking. i could go on an on about Junior. one of my favorite subjects :)

Macy and I are glad you liked the gifts. The chicken tenders are my dogs all time favorite. I thought it funny that I too have a yorkie and an african grey. My yorkie is Suzy she is 4 years old. And my grey is Scooter. And she is 10 years old. Talks up a storm and is always telling the dog to " go outside'. Or she will call them by name and ask "what you got" So funny. And yes my grey is a female I had her sexed. Scooter was my hubbies pick because she used to get on the bottom of her cage a do one foot like she was on a scooter really going somewhere. So the name stuck.LOL Any way Merry Christmas
i just gave all 3 of my girls one of the chicken tenders and OMG, they absolutely loved them! thank you so much!!! i will have to keep my eye on Tootsie to see if her itchies get any worse cause she does have the allergies.
i did notice you had a yorkie also and you had birds but didnt know you had a grey parrot too! Actually, i think Junior is a girl but i been calling him a he since he was a baby. never had him sexed but by visual shape i'm guessing he is a girl. doesnt matter though anyways. Merry Christmas to you too :santa:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, she is SO pretty! You guys got some awesome gifts! :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
thanks, their my favorite too! lol. Junior is so spoiled, his favorite toys are bells, he's got all kinds of bells and when he's ringing them i know he's happy. but he does love to shred stuff up too. Mine knows when i am going out cause he sees me getting my keys and putting my shoes on. so he then says all at one time " bye birds, be good, i love you, i'll be back" oh, he says tons of stuff. loves the dogs, barks like the dogs, says " dont bark" , oh, just a huge vocabullary. he shares a whole room with 2 cockateils. one is 20 years old, i had her since she was a baby too, and one that is 1 year old and talking. i could go on an on about Junior. one of my favorite subjects :)

i just gave all 3 of my girls one of the chicken tenders and OMG, they absolutely loved them! thank you so much!!! i will have to keep my eye on Tootsie to see if her itchies get any worse cause she does have the allergies.
i did notice you had a yorkie also and you had birds but didnt know you had a grey parrot too! Actually, i think Junior is a girl but i been calling him a he since he was a baby. never had him sexed but by visual shape i'm guessing he is a girl. doesnt matter though anyways. Merry Christmas to you too :santa:
That is so cool that several of us also have Grey's - I wonder if there are any others???? My first bird, well my first as an adult anyway was also a cockatiel. My Dad rescued him in his own backyard - the poor little guy was being attacked by crows. :( I only had him for about 2 years though and my husband (Ex-husband now though) hated listening to his whistles and while I was at work he turned him loose and thus one of the many reasons why he is now my Ex! :p I too could go on and on talking about my Grey. hehehehehe. Mine talks tons too. As soon as anyone has keys in their hand and heads for the door she will say "Bye, Love you". Then when the phone rings she will say "Hello, uh huh, yeah, okay, love ya, bye" Then other times she will make a ringing noise and go through that whole routine and then afterwards makes a hanging up clicking noise. When she wants to be loud and hopes to not get in trouble she will copy Tiki's whistles and squawks then she will stop and accuse him of the noise by saying "Tiki, stop it, be quite!" She also has all kinds of noises she copies as well, but my favorite is the oven timer and microwave, because if I'm in another room or out in the garage I can't hear the timer go off, but Riley makes sure I can hear it because she will make the same noise until I come back in and turn it off and she makes the noise way louder than the appliances do so I never have to worry about over cooking anything. :D Yes Grey's are way cool! Okay I'll stop, this isn't what this thread is about - sorry everyone!

Bye the way I LOVE the little Yorkie keychain you received! Too cute!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Aww she is so cute! I love her little tennis balls ha ha.
My dogs refuse to play with stuff like that :(

Lovely things!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts