Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry its taken me so long to get the pictures up!
Phoebe sends a big THANK YOU to Max and his "momma" Shelly for the gorgeous handmade necklaces and scarf!

Schroeder wants to send out a Thank you to Rubi (and Dustin) for the wonderful big comfy blanket, and also the frame! I need to figure out what pet picture to put in it now!

Here are a few pictures and the rest can be seen in my flickr album! http://www.flickr.com/photos/quinnchilla/sets/72157623336458688/

Oooh presents for me?

Open it NOW!

Yay a toy!

No Phoebe, that's just the ribbon!

Oh... Well here, another toy!

No Phoebe! You wear it like this!

I liked it better before...

And her necklaces!

LOOK! I GOT SUMFIN TOO!

A blanket for me to dig in! I love to dig.

So I can go in and snuggle

THANKS AGAIN GUYS! LOVE THE GIFTS!

Pictures of the cards, more fun ones, close ups of the necklaces, and of my frame in the album!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/quinnchilla/sets/72157623336458688/

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
OH, how pretty Shelly wrapped Pheobes presents! and i love the necklaces, i may have to put an order in for one or two :)
and i love the black and white Pawprint blanket for Shroeder by Dustin!
all great presents.... Great pics too :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I just looked through the pictures on flicker too. Pheobe in the scarf is just precious. she poses so well.. What a stunning girl !! The Schroder in the blanket is fun too..he looks as if he is very pleased with his pressie.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just looked through the pictures on flicker too. Pheobe in the scarf is just precious. she poses so well.. What a stunning girl !! The Schroder in the blanket is fun too..he looks as if he is very pleased with his pressie.
Yeah Phoebe wasn't so pleased that I wasn't letting her eat it and making her wear it!

OH, how pretty Shelly wrapped Pheobes presents! and i love the necklaces, i may have to put an order in for one or two :)
and i love the black and white Pawprint blanket for Shroeder by Dustin!
all great presents.... Great pics too :)
They were so nicely wrapped, and came with a cool card too (pictures in the flickr album). The necklaces are stunning, and it works well with the purpley/bluey one because Phoebe can share with Schroeder!

Awwww, I'm so glad Schroeder likes his blanket! I thought the paw prints was a bit more "manly" hehehe.
Schroeder LOVES his blanket, I shut him and Pheebs in the crate all snuggled up in the blankie while I did other stuff and then opened it and got in bed, Phoebe came out after like 30 mins and Schroeder ended up in bed in the morning, but must have stayed in there for a while! And that NEVER happens! He LOVES to dig in things, so he had a blast with it! THANKS! And my frame is cute, just gotta get a pic to go in it!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
So glad you and your babies like the necklaces, and you are welcome!:D Hadn't planned it that way, but it did work out well about the necklaces, and now Schroeder can wear one too! The pics are so cute of your guys!:love4:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh my gosh! Phoebe is adorable!!! I love the picture of her with the present touching her little nose:) Haha..Your caption fits it well!
Haha my little devil girl. She certainly wants things on her time!

So glad you and your babies like the necklaces, and you are welcome!:D Hadn't planned it that way, but it did work out well about the necklaces, and now Schroeder can wear one too! The pics are so cute of your guys!:love4:
Thanks. I love love love the gifts, they really are so amazing! Thanks again to you and max!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I caught Schroeder napping in the crate with the blankie again. They NEVER go in the crate voluntarily!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Fabulous gifts! I love the scarf! How cute is that. And the necklaces are adorable! Great Valentines treats!! YAY!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts