Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some shots I took of the pups recently :)

First this is what it was like outside this morning (snow starting to accumulate...)

Here was Halpert

And Phoebe and Schroeder...

And some other shots

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Oh what nice pictures. They are a lovely pack ! I really like seeingthe picture of Halpert--the baby of them all out in the snow. You have beautiful dogs.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is more Halpert if anyone wants to look http://www.flickr.com/photos/quinnchilla/sets/72157623279197521/

I live in New York City. Brooklyn though not like OMG TIMESQUARE! Haha. I like Brooklyn much better :p

Also I've figured out the fool proof trick that gets me alert looking shots 100% of the time. I just have to say "FOOD" or "HUNGRY" and they look like that. I'm a mean mama ;)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I really loved looking at your pics today..All three pups are just lovely, and the snow shot looks so pretty! Thanks for sharing. Deb

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awww look at halpert in the snow! did he want to go in? LOL. so cute! wow phoebe and schroeder i love the lying on the back...u can see the veins! and also the back to back shot of them looking towards you! ;)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Halp's a little hard to loose in the snow! ;)

This snow is really good packing snow! Its really solid and firms up quickly. I want to make a snowman haha

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Great pics of an adorable wee gang!
I love Halpert in the snow.
The wee ones had the right idea staying in the warmth, lol
I still love Phoebe, she is just so dainty and ladylike, such a delicate little flower, hehe!!
The one of her and Schroeder back to back is a great shot! x

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics!! Loved them all. Phoebe really has a beautiful expression and Schroeder is a doll!! Halpert is a GIANT!! :)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I need to get more pictures of them all together. Its HARD to get them (and by them I mostly mean the mini brats - in particular Phoebe) to all cooperate!
Although I love Schroeder's eyes and think he's adorable, Phoebe is just SO expressive. Her eyes tell so much IMO. So full of life... And she does look like a dainty little sweet thing. And I guess she IS dainty, but she refuses to think so (unless it gets her something then she totally plays the part).

I was so excited a couple of weeks ago as Halpert FINALLY hit over 100lbs. He's a VERY thin boy (trying for a modeling career I suppose) and we've struggled to get some weight on him. He's probably between 105-110 now. I don't want him to grow up, but at the same time I can't wait to see him fully mature!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts