Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pilgrim is my mom/siblings Chihuahua. I rescued him a few years back after he was tossed from a car while I was walking a dog.

I'm to lazy to post individual pics so I'll just link to the album with 100+ pics haha. Also there is 2 videos of Pilgrim "singing" and you can hear Schroeder making bizarre noises as well. The children in the pics are my (half) siblings. Pilgrim and my brother are joined at the hip. Pilly showers with him even.

And I think there are a few pictures in here that better show how small Pheebs is. It can be really hard to catch her smallness because she's not really short. But I think you can certainly see her petiteness in a few of these pics.

Anyway enjoy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/quinnchilla/sets/72157623719645309/

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, those are just absolutely precious pics! I'm glad you posted the link so we could see all of them. :) Pheebs is very tall, isn't she! She has that tall/slender build. Schroeder looks like he is built very similar to Pheebs. Adorable babies!!!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Yeah Pheebs is about as tall as Schroeder (at 5 lbs) and Pilgrim too (at like 8-10lbs) But she's got such a slight build. Even when she has more weight on her she's still slim (and she would look horrible even the slightest overweight). Schroeder is longer and thicker than Pheebs, but they both seem to have these monstrous rib cages haha. Also you can see Pheebsie has a weird posture/ bad roached back. THIS IS WHY GOOD BREEDING IS IMPORTANT!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
oh they look soi so so so s dinky.

The Erm singing is funny.. i'm totally gutted Daisy rarely makes any noise.. other than the normal very quiet wine to wake me up in the morning thats it.. sometimes she'll bark at the door.. i want a wailing chihuahua lol

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Aww cute pics! :) I know what you mean about he rib cages. Willy has a monster rib cage too. I always just thought he has it because he is SO slender. i think willy also has the "roached" back. i assumed that was due to him being so slender too

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Thanks! Yeah Pheebs is about as tall as Schroeder (at 5 lbs) and Pilgrim too (at like 8-10lbs) But she's got such a slight build. Even when she has more weight on her she's still slim (and she would look horrible even the slightest overweight). Schroeder is longer and thicker than Pheebs, but they both seem to have these monstrous rib cages haha. Also you can see Pheebsie has a weird posture/ bad roached back. THIS IS WHY GOOD BREEDING IS IMPORTANT!
They are beautiful no matter what! :) I enjoyed looking at all the pics. You should share more often.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
:)I so enjoyed your pics, and the "concert!" It is so evident how much your brother loves and bonds with the pups.. Pilgrim is a very fortunate little guy that you were there when he was abandoned and has such a loving home with your family.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oh my, great pics! Pheobe is definitely very petite. All are adorable though! I enjoyed the singing as well. We had 5 pups circling the laptop with tilted heads trying to figure out how they could climb in & join! ;)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
What great pictures. Your brother and sister are beautiful they looks like dog lovers--really seem to enjoy the pups and those pups all looks so happy.

Rico says that Pheobe is the prettiest though ;)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks all!

Daisydoo- Pilgrim's "singing" is very funny, and he LOVES doing it. In the vids you can sort of hear Schroeder attempting to sing. He makes SUCH weird noises. I want to tape it but he never does it when I have the camera around! Pheebs and Schrodie are noisy buggers. I wish I had a quiet Chi!

T- thank you! I'll try to share more ;)

Deb- Yes Ki and Pilgrim have SUCH a bond. It's very sweet. My sister is a dog lover too. It's so funny for me having such younger siblings and seeing little kids growing up (without having to have my own!). I'm glad they moved into my building though as I see them a lot more!

Heather- that must have been a sight! You should have taped that haha

Rubia - Thank you! They are happy pups. There is a bit of tension between the "macho men" Pilly and Schroeder though. Schrodie wants to be the big man on campus.
And the kids are big animal lovers. I love that they take after their sis ;)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Schroeder sounds like a funky little dinosaur ha ha i just had to re watch and its likea little baby dinosaur in the background ha ha

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Schroeder sounds like a funky little dinosaur ha ha i just had to re watch and its likea little baby dinosaur in the background ha ha
Haha I know. I tried to tape more of his bizarre noises today but no luck! He's crazy!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Sooooooooooo cute!!! Phoebe is really tiny!! I didn't realize she was so little. I love them. Great pics!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts