Chihuahua People Forum banner

Phooey! We MATCH!

828 views 24 replies 19 participants last post by  Chihuahuasloveme 
#1 ·

First...a shot of Bryco and his first snow experience. HE LOVED IT! He bounced around in it for as long as we'd let him.

Take 1!

Take 2!

Take 3...

Oh hey...there's the naughty I know and love...

The backs. I bought about a size to big for everyone. Oh well, they were super super cheap.

Brother & Sister (guess who rules the roost?).

Our little stud!

Daddy snuck in for a picture. Bryco sings the Hallelujah chorus.

My fav shot!

One last Oakley/Trigger picture!

Starting to think I can't complain anymore about my dog's lack of ability to stay still for a picture...

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks! They were pretty cooperative lol, so I can't complain, or really take credit for it ;)

Great shots, Kristi! And I love that Bryco loves the snow. So cute. :)
I wish I'd gotten a video...he looked like a bunny!

great pics!!...I know it's so hard to get all of them to sit still......love the Daddy snuck in for a picture. Bryco sings the Hallelujah chorus pic...LOL...
Thank you :) :) Heyyyy you should practice w/ your crew, we haven't seen them in awhile!

#10 ·
They say thank you ;)

Well I just loooove the one of oakley laying over top of trigger.
And poor little laurel always looks so sad. She reminds me so much of lucy haha.
Love the one of bryco in the snow, can't wait until we get snow !!! :D
Oakley is one of my fave chi's on here for sure!! :)
Oakley and Trigger have the same momma...you'd never know it though!

LOL Laurel is sad in pictures...1) she has to wear clothes 2) she isn't currently consuming. End of story ;)

I hope you get some snow soon too can't wait to see Leila's reaction :-D

Awesome pictures! They look so cute matchy matchy. I tried to put Ziva out in the snow to see what she'd do this afternoon, she was NOT amused in the least bit.
Oakley HATES it! But both boys got a kick out of it. Go figure. LOL poor Ziva...how's she feeling btw? I feel like I missed an update?

#21 ·
Thanks! Like I said...they were oddly cooperative.

All of them are just perfect with those cuties! I liked number 3 the best!
:) thank you!

great pics, I especially love the snow photo!
Me too I wish I'd gotten a video :( he looked like a bunny he was so thrilled with the snow!

Love love love them all!!'
They love their Auntie Sarah tooooo! Woof, and happy b-day Daisy!

Such great pics!
They are all so adorable!! x
Thanks Terri :) When do we get the group shot of your sweeties?

love the second last one as well :) awesome pics

#22 ·
They say thank you ;) it was miserable for them ;)

Wow Kristi....those puppers are really getting the hang of posing for that camera! :D Great captures you got of your cooperative crew. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! I agree with you....your fav shot is my fav shot also. I love those interesting angles & that shot has some great composition. I also love the pic of little B in the snow--too sweet!
;) thanks! it doesn't compare w/ the ones you get tho...still jealous ;) We're getting there though. I think they've finally figured out that its over with faster if they stay still.

Kristi, these have got to be some of my favorite Green chi pictures.
I love each one! :)
Nicely done.
Awww, thank you...you're very sweet, so are your little reindeer ;)

Great pics Kristi! I love the one of your hubby with the dogs and Bryco singing. That's soooooo cute!
Thanks :-D Ummm yeah he was actually howling at Trigger b'c we accidentally made them get too close in the shot before which resulted in daddy having to intervene. All is not peaceful when you have a boy with balls! :p they fight just like real kids...ugh.:p

#18 ·
Wow Kristi....those puppers are really getting the hang of posing for that camera! :D Great captures you got of your cooperative crew. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! I agree with you....your fav shot is my fav shot also. I love those interesting angles & that shot has some great composition. I also love the pic of little B in the snow--too sweet!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.