Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't shared photos in a while so I thought it was time for a "dump". I got to go see Pockets & Boo a couple weekends ago. They're a couple of the sweetest Chi's ever--so well adjusted & friendly--they make me very proud!

Here is Pockets w/his mum. He's got some soft ears due to teething (they better go back up though his parents don't care either way LOL). He's a chunky almost 5lbs when we visited & they were 6 1/2mo at that time. Just been neutered & is the most energetic guy & everyone who meets him wants to steal him because of his amazing personality. hehe

Little Boo Radley lives in Boston with his mum & came up to visit. He's a bit less energetic than Pockets but still super friendly & was handing out kisses left & right. He weighed just at 3lbs at our visit He ended up being a cream spotted on white...like I had guessed. hehe He's an adorable little guy....here he is with his mum.

Little Lulu had her first match a few weeks ago as well. It was a lot of fun & nerve wracking at the same time. I still have so much to learn--but she did great & got some ribbons to boot so that was cool.

The toy puppy class...

And Lulu w/her ribbons:

And now some randoms from the crew...

Lulu's getting cream!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Few more....

Teasing the boys after they went to bed, as she's been in heat... LOL

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwww heather look at how the pups have grown so beautifully and your crew is as gorjuss as ever loved seeing them xxx

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw so many beautiful chi's! So great to see Boo and Pockets. They are both so precious. :love2: Loved the rest of the pics of your crew and little Lulu too, she is so sweet! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awwww heather look at how the pups have grown so beautifully and your crew is as gorjuss as ever loved seeing them xxx
Thanks, they're both in quite an awkward stage looks wise but I think they're lovely! Their temperments put me over the moon as that was my #1 focus for these guys--making them the best, most well adjusted pets possible. :) Their mums & Pockets dad are so incredibly happy. Every time I see the dad he tells me how much he loves me & he told his wife to tell me he loves me every time she see's me (I work with her so it's often hehe).

Fabulous pictures of beautiful babies.
I LOVE that first picture though, what a stunner he is!
Thanks! I love his markings--his parents 2 human sons want clones of him. :lol: But mostly because of his personality & not color...though he does have one of my fav coloring in Chi's.

Aw so many beautiful chi's! So great to see Boo and Pockets. They are both so precious. :love2: Loved the rest of the pics of your crew and little Lulu too, she is so sweet! :)
Thank you Paula!! :love5:

Boo and Pockets are just as gorgeous as they were as wee ones. ;)
Love the chi swimming pool with makeshift ladder. LOL :D
Your chi pics are always so stunning!!!!!!! And miss lulu is getting cream isn't she. She is THE cutest thing on four legs and goodness the ribbons are bigger than she is.! :laughing9:
Yeah, Ivy threw the pool in there one hot day & "needed" to have hubby make a ladder like yesterday. LOL And yes, Lulu's adult coat is coming in cream w/white markings. I love her & think she's gorgeous but I may be a little bias. ;)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
WOW! Mari's babies are STUNNING! I don't think they look awkward at all. I can't believe how grown up they are already! Just beautiful. The rest of your crew is just beautiful as well! I LOVE the picture of three of them sitting on the bench outside. :) Congrats to little Lulu too! Job well done! Your pictures are fabulous!! So happy you posted them! :D

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Great pictures! Mari's boys are growing up to be quite handsome!

I just LOVE little Lulu... she's so cute! Congrats on her ribbons! :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Perfect pics! I love looking at your pics.... they are so clear and so lovely to look at!! Boo just turned out so sweet. And Pockets is a doll! He's a great size. Mari's coat has really come back beautifully, love the little curls on her chest. The boys are so cute! I am such a fan of Maya. Love her color. And Lulu is really growing up gorgeous! Congrats on your ribbons! Well deserved!! :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Heather, your prior pupppies and current crew are to swoon over! I see a future Champion in Miss Lulu! Congrats on your wins!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Such dolls, every last one of them! Congrats to Lulu! She has the exact same coloring that Mia does.
Thanks for posting, Heather, it's always a treat! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts