Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey all! We wanted to stop by and say hewwo!!! We've been very busy planning a baby shower for my cousin which is taking place on Saturday! I thought I'd drop off some updated photos of the lil gang!! I'm sure if you're my facebook friend you've seen these already! hehe!!

Kaige Gray -- Just Chillin

Kizzie Fae -- Checking her facebook! Again!

Shayley May -- Relaxing!

Shayley May -- I's donts knows abouts dis!!

Shayley May -- Cuteness

Shayley's Nose lol

We took a little vacation at the end of August to beginning of Sept. Did a lot of shopping for the dogs mostly lol Here are their new robes while they were at the hotel. They killed me when they walked poolside with these on!!

Kizzie's purple robe

Kaige's blue robe

Shayley's purple robe

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
So glad you all are doing well! They are still cute as ever!! Kaige just fits right in with the girls! I love it!

Haven't heard from you on here in a while, but I do see your Facebook once in while! Glad you had a little time to post and update everyone! I imagine planning a baby shower is stressful, time consuming, and fun! I can't wait to plan one, as I'm sure I will for one of my friends or my sisters in the future! Lucky you! :) Hope you have fun Saturday, along with your cousin!

·
Registered
376 Posts
I just love chi pics! The "I don't know about dis" pic tickles me.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww love them all!! That nose pic is just fabulous...really love that shot. And their robes OMG how cute are they?! haha Loved seeing all these pics! :D

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So glad you all are doing well! They are still cute as ever!! Kaige just fits right in with the girls! I love it!

Haven't heard from you on here in a while, but I do see your Facebook once in while! Glad you had a little time to post and update everyone! I imagine planning a baby shower is stressful, time consuming, and fun! I can't wait to plan one, as I'm sure I will for one of my friends or my sisters in the future! Lucky you! :) Hope you have fun Saturday, along with your cousin!
Kaige fits in perfect with our family. For adopting a dog that wasn't a puppy I was really worried how he would act with the girls. I am so blessed to have found Kaige on petfinder because he is perfect with our family. He blongs with us so much!!! Thank you, I miss being on here but a lot of stuff has been going on plus the baby shower! It has been so much fun planning and we're decorating everything Friday night for Sat. So excited!

I just love chi pics! The "I don't know about dis" pic tickles me.
lol Thank you! I love that photo of Shayley, she always has something to say!

they all look great! love the robes :love7:
Thanks hon! They robes were at Petco! They are super soft too!

So cute Kerri! Theyre looking great. Kizzie just wont stay off the computer will she?!
Thanks hon, I know that darn Kizzie! You just can't keep her off of that thing! lolol

Aw, they look great, Kaige has made himself right at home with the girls..Great pics. Thanks for sharing.
He truly has Tanna! He couldn't be more perfect! They all get along great!

They are all just darling! He has really grown up!
Thank you! =)

Aww love them all!! That nose pic is just fabulous...really love that shot. And their robes OMG how cute are they?! haha Loved seeing all these pics! :D
Aw thank you so much hon! I love close up shots and Shayley is the only one that would hold that still haha!!

Awe I missed shayley!!! She's so cute ! As are the others! Glad to see them!
Aw thank you hon! Hopefully things will settle down and I'll be able to come back soon!!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts

I LOVE THIS SHOT!!! :thumbright:

You got skills Kerri! :nhappy3:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I LOVE THIS SHOT!!! :thumbright:

You got skills Kerri! :nhappy3:
Aw thank you LS! I love that shot of him. Kaige reminds me of the 1920's or back in the older days. lol He's just got that look and then the black&white just finishes it! :toothy10:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts