Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleared out my camera. Didn't realize I had so many funny pics of the dogs!

This is Tango's plaintive look. He does NOT like that sweater (the high neck bugs him!

Playing with a new toy. Notice Jazz is standing straight up on her hind legs, trying to get to it! She's all ninja lol!

Tango is determined to get it away from me!

But Jazz prevails!

And she''s looking down at Tango as if to say Ha ha, I win! Or maybe, don't you DARE try and get it from me!

I think this one is cute, both of them in profile.

Tango all cozy in his snuggle pocket.

Jazz likes to be cozy too.

Sleepy chis

Peekaboo!

He looks so comfy.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
AWWWWWW those pics are GREAT! You should post more! I loved them. They both have the sweetest expressions. The ninja Jazz photo just cracks me up!!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AWWWWWW those pics are GREAT! You should post more! I loved them. They both have the sweetest expressions. The ninja Jazz photo just cracks me up!!
Aw, thanks Tracy. I love taking photos of them! It's probably a good thing I'm as busy as I am, or y'all would be overwhelmed with the sheer volume of shots I'd dump on you lol! Yeah, I think the ninja photo of Jazz is my fave this time. :D

They are so cute and I am not sure who is my favorite! They make a very attractive lil pair
Thanks Kristi. Yeah, I've always thought they contrasted well with each other.

They are so cute! The perfect match for each other!!
aww so cute!!!
Thank you both very much. Yeah, they do compliment each other. It's funny, when I rescued Jazz I had NO thought of how she'd work with Tango. I just knew I couldn't allow her to be euthanized, or leave her in the wretched conditions in which she was living. It was only later that I began to realize how much I loved the contrast in their coloring, and later still before it hit me that they are polar opposites in personality, too. Not only do they look as different as two SC's can look being from either end of the color scale, but they ACT completely different too!

The diversity, while frustrating at times, is very entertaining too.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
YAY! Love photo dumps that include Tango & Jazz! :D They're so cute & I agree...they compliment each other PERFECTLY!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Your photos are such fun! I add my vote to the Ninja Chi pic, it's hiliarious. And the cosied up sleepy pics are ever so sweet, bless :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts