Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is another photo of the female puppy that will be coming home with me in mid september.I still haven't got a name for her though I've come up with tons I just can't seem to get one that seems to suit her so far.So any help guys...lol.I'm so looking forward to her coming home and time isn't going fast enough!
Anyway in this photo she is 4 weeks old.
View attachment 4900
So what do you guys think?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
How about Maisie or Mia?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Here is another photo of the female puppy that will be coming home with me in mid september.I still haven't got a name for her though I've come up with tons I just can't seem to get one that seems to suit her so far.So any help guys...lol.I'm so looking forward to her coming home and time isn't going fast enough!
Anyway in this photo she is 4 weeks old.
So what do you guys think?
She is so cute how about Licorice because of her colouring?

Here are some more:

Onyx
Dusk
Cocoa
Sabbath
Shadow
Destiny
Azure
Arizona

If I had a female dog I would have called her Lady (as in Ladybird as I have a thing for them)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I love them before their ears move up she's lovely very sweet face do u have a pic of her parents!!!

Tracy maisey is the name I want if I ever have anoter baby which I won't but anyway

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I love them before their ears move up she's lovely very sweet face do u have a pic of her parents!!!

Tracy maisey is the name I want if I ever have anoter baby which I won't but anyway
I think they'e cute when their little ears stick out like that too.
She actually looks alot like my little Tali. Congradualations.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts